Gally imagine

Death cure spoilers!

You weren't sure if you were happy or angry. But you were for sure confused. He had just pulled off his mask and revealed he was alive. You wanted to hug him and punch him at the same time. But before you could do anything Thomas walked up to him and punched him in the face. He fell backwards with Thomas on top of him ready to throw another punch. Newt ran to him and held his arm back. "Calm down okay" he said. "He killed chuck" he said voice cracking. " I know I was there I remember. But I also remember that he was stung and half out of his mind" Newt said still holding his arm. Thomas thought for a moment and got off of Gally. He stood up and rubbed his jaw. "kinda had that coming" he said looking at the ground. "anyone else. Newt, fry, y/n" he looked at each one of you. You had finally come to sense and hugged him. He tensed up at first but then hugged you back. You hugged each other really tight for a while until you let go and hit him in the chest but not really hard. "Do you know this guy?" Jorge asked. You turned around and looked at him. "He's and old friend" Frypan replied while gally hugged you from behind. "How is this possible we watched you die" Newt said with a confused expression. When he said that you leaned into Gally even more and he held you tighter. "No you left me to die. And if we hadn't find you when we did you'd be dead right now" Gally explained and you felt some tears roll down your cheeks. You wiped then away and Gally kissed your head. "I'm sorry" you said quietly even tho everyone heard you and looked at you. "I'm sorry Gally for leaving you there" you said crying now. Gally turned your around and rubbed your back. "Hey it's okay we're here now okay?" He said. "Yeah" you replied wiping the tears there was a whole conversation next but you didn't really pay attention to what they were saying. Gally let go of you and grabbed your hand leading you to another room where they started talking to a man without a nose.

After a couple of minutes of talking you and Gally went in another room and just looked at each other. Gally started leaning in and you kissed it was a kiss full of passion and feelings. When you pulled away you cuddled with him until he had to go

A/n: hey guys. I really liked this one so yeah. Byee