Thomas imagine

You were in the safe haven thinking about everything that has happened these past years. When you first came up in the box and everythign that happened after that. You really missed your best friend Newt but knew that he was in a better place now and wasn't suffering the pain of the flare. You were sat at the beach with your thoughts. You had also developed feelings for Thomas. Ever since he came up in the box you thought he was really handsome and cute at the same time but you weren't the only one because so thought Teresa and aperently they knew each other before wich left you to just let them be happy and keep doing your work. You were so in thought that you hadn't even noticed Minho sitting next to you. "hey y/n you okay?" he asked snapping you out of your thoughts. "yeah I'm fine just thinking about... everything to be honest you know" you explained with a little laugh. "yeah i get it" he replied with the same little laugh. You sat there for a while in a peacefull slince. "hey y/n and Minho" someone said from behind you. You turned around and saw Thomas standing there. You smiled at him and he smiled back. Minho knew of your crush ever since back in the glade. " okay i'm gonna help them set up the bonfire for tonight see you" Minho said walkign away. "bye" you and Thomas said in sinc. " so how are you" Thomas asked aitting next to you. " I'm okay how about you" you said honestly. " i'm doing better especially because i'm talking to a really beautiful girl" he said smilign at you. You blushed and looked at the sand. He lifted your head with his finger and kissed you. You had no doubts and kissed back. When you pulled away he smiled at you and pulled you closer to him. " i know this might feel rushed and you don't have to say yes but will you be my grilfriend?" he asked looking in your eyes. You smiled even bigger if that was possible and nodded your head. " yes of course i'll be your girlfriend" you said kissing him again.

a/n:  i know this sucked but i didn't know what to write so i just started writing and this came out okay bye have a great day.