Cold Attitude, Hot Drinks - 2

A black arrow whizzed past, hitting the lock dead on that kept you out of Tony's lab. About 3 seconds later, there's a small, but incredibly loud explosion.

"Thanks, Clint..." You whisper, opening the door and walking in on Tony, still trying to get out of his suit.

Clint nodded, jumping up into a vent with a small smile.

You walked over to Stark, warmth reddening your face as he turn his head and smiled at you. "I knew you couldn't resist me, doll."

You rolled your eyes, giving him a small smile. "I thought you would still be a bit cold after what happened. Well, colder than usual..." You joke, winning a small smile from him. "I brought you some hot chocolate."

He holds it to his nose, taking a small sniff. "Does it have any rum in it?"

"Uh, no..."

"Tequila?"

"Nope."

"Brandy?"

"No!"

"Does it have any alcohol in it!?"

You sigh, "No, Tony."

he pouts, "then what's the point?"

You snigger, rolling your (e/c) eyes. "Just shut up and drink it!"

He finally gets released from his suit, nodding and taking a sip. "Thanks, doll." He leans down and kisses your forehead, setting his cup down on his desk, starting to tinker and fix the frosty suit.

"You're welcome..." You smile, kissing his cheek and running off. He sits down at his desk, staring of in the direction you left with a smirk.

//this chapter was kinda short too, sorry! If you have any suggestions or ideas, please let me know!//