Chapter 2: Stark's Party

Start from the beginning

"One question is still in my mind", he added.

"Shoot"

"Since you are so cold, I don't have to worry that you could turn into an icecube or do you", and began to grin.

I began to chuckle.

"That was also the question in your mind the whole time Barnes".

I shook my head in disbelief.

"There she is that smile again", he said proudly and nudged me.

"You are unbelievable Barnes"

"Yes I really am and yeah before I forget there are two things I have to give you from Tony", he said and rummaged in his little bag he brought with him.

"First here is your phone, our numbers already saved in there and we have yours too, in case if something happens or you if want to chat with someone about something and take care it's high quality technology", he mimicked Tony's voice at the last sentence.

"The second thing is..", his voice became serious.

"Tony instructed me to give you this, he said you didn't drink anything since a couple of days", and took a blood bag out.
I shifted uncomfortable on my bed when
I could already smell the blood.

"Hey it's fine you don't need to hide it if you are really hungry, just go for it", he said with a calm voice.
He opened the bag and poured it in a glass and handed me.

I looked at him and then at the glass he was holding.
I hesitated at first but when I saw the blood, my lungs began to burn painfully like someone poured gasoline and threw
a lighter at it.
I felt my whole body was on fire and imagined how the warm liquid would ease all my pain.
Bucky nodded in understanding and I took the glass from his hand and leaded it to my lips and breathed the scent of it before I slowly took a sip of it.
The moment the blood touched my tongue and running down my lungs I felt like I was in a state of euphoria.
I took an another sip til I swallowed all the liquid down in one gulp.

I sighed in relieve.

"You feeling better now?", Bucky asked.

"Yeah", I answered.
I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You want another one?"

"No maybe later, if I drink one more I don't know if I can stop", said unsure.

He closed the seal of the bag and placed it on my desk next to my bed.

He then locked his eyes with mine.

"Well are your eyes always bloodred when you are hungry?", he asked me to be sure.

"Yeah it's like a sign to it whenever I get hungry tho", I explained to him.

"I have a question if I may ask you?"
I could see that he was debating with himself if he should ask.

"I will answer as best as I can".

"Is it true that your instincts are well more intense than these from a human? Tony told us but you don't have to answer if you don't want to", I could sense he was really curious and interested about all this vampire werewolf thing.
He was waiting patiently for me to answer.

"No it's fine really, it's true what he told you all, I can hear, feel, see, smell miles away", I bit my lip.

Bucky was standing up from my bed and went straight towards me only a couple of centimeters distanced us.

"So that's why you were staring at Natasha like for 5 minutes straight", he teased me and I was caught of guard.

"What- no I didn't", I crossed my arms shaking my head furiously.