Part 18

THE NEXT DAY
Kai's POV
Today I woke up in Emily's bed, I thought I went home but I didn't, so I woke up and was planing to make breakfast for Emily, so I went to the kitchen and got a pan out and made the eggs and then got an other pan out for the bacon.
___________________
Emily's POV
When I woke up I thought Kai was here but he wasn't in bed, but I could smell bacon and my mom works today so I went to check who it was and it was Kai, so i went to him and gave him a hug. He was making breakfast for me how sweet of him, when he was hugging me He said that I could sit down at the table so I did that. He went to the table with the food and we started a conversation about the babies, then I was about to take the plates to the sink but Kai past me to the sink so he was going to the dishes.
____________________
Kai's POV
So what are we going to do to day I asked Emily, am we can go for a walk and go get ice cream, I think that is a good plan, but we have to go to my house to get me some clothes but if you want you can get ready and I well swing by my house and get ready and then I well pick you up if that is ok, I said. Yeah that is ok but be here by 11:30, ok I will by baby and I gave her a kiss and then went to my car to drive home.
________________
Emily's POV
I took a shower then I got ready an I wore this

It's a really cute outfit, then I text Kai that I was ready and he said on my way, when he was her I get in the car and we were going to go to a park because there is a long side walk that you can walk on, so we went to the park and got out of the...

It's a really cute outfit, then I text Kai that I was ready and he said on my way, when he was her I get in the car and we were going to go to a park because there is a long side walk that you can walk on, so we went to the park and got out of the car and started to walk on the sidewalk and started to have small conversation, when I was getting tired we started to head to the car, then we went to this ice cream shop, when we got there we went in and order our food and then went outside to eat it. Then we went to our car and was planing to go shopping because I still need clothes for the babies. When we got to the mall went to allot of baby shops and got some baby clothes, then we went to Kai's house and were planing to go swimming.
______________
At Kai's house he said that he had a swimsuit for me because of his mom, then I went to go change and then me and Kai went swimming and I tried to push him in the pool but he picked me up and we jumped in to the pool together. Then we started to get bored in the pool so went out of the pool and went to the bathroom to get changed, I just wore one of his shirts and then some sweatpants, we planed on watching a movie and then going to bed.
____________________
There is a lot of POVS   but I hope you guys like it thanks for reading I really appreciate, thanks for over 2,000 reads thanks.