"I feel fresh now." I smile, teeth on show and everything which Harlow just mirrors back with her own grin.

After watching her do the rest of her morning rituals with so much fascination, the two of us headed down stairs. Harlow was wearing a white t-shirt of mines with 'women are smarter' written across the chest and I've got sweatpants hooked onto my hip bones.

I bought that top thinking of Harlow, knowing it'll definitely end up in her wardrobe and eventually become hers so I'm glad she's really utilising it. I had a feeling she'd like that one.

It was one of her fancy smoothie bowls and coffee for breakfast, with the Queen's greatest hits album playing in the background. Every time I stay at Harlows I feel like I'm staying at a hotel with all this fancy, healthy shit she eats. I mean before I met her I'd have like cocoa pops or something, now I have stuff like avocado and smoothie bowls and oatmeal.

Last week I went to a coffee shop, I got a coffee and a banana... a fucking banana. Usually I'd get something like a muffin or donut, but turns out I actually really like bananas.

I've become my worst enemy...she's turning me vegan.

"Ooh lover boy..." she sings in the kitchen, washing the bowls under the tap with a smile on her face. When she turns round dramatically, flipping her hair as she did so to look me in the eye, "what you doin' tonight, hey boy?"

I'm convinced she's Freddie Mercury reincarnated into the body of a 25 year old woman, and I fucking love it.

I head over to her, swaying my hips to Freddie's voice echoing through her open plan kitchen and living room. Her hands were quick to snake around my neck, mine around her waist and immediately I'm taken back to that night where it took me so much to convince her to dance with me to Suck It and See by the Arctic Monkeys.

She's come along way, I'm glad she's comfortable with me.

It means a lot more to me than I let on.

"That's because I'm a good old-fashioned loverboy." I sing down to her, kissing her forehead and just standing there with her in my arms, letting myself love here in the moment as we're both the pure picture of happiness.

We didn't do much for the rest of the day. We did a lot of singing, a lot of dancing too and I genuinely think I've somehow found myself my own version of Stevie Nicks. Harlows literally everything I've ever dreamed of and the fact she's mine will never fail to keep me baffled.

We took a trip out to that favourite flower shop of hers, where Harlow picked up her bunch of flowers. A very autumnal bunch this time, but they're still colourful because i don't think that girl would dare to pick a bunch of flowers lacking in colour. I paid for them, because I've decided that I want to be the one to buy her flowers every week. However I don't really know much about flowers, so Harlows gonna start licking them and I'll pay.

She wasn't too happy about that one, in fact when I slammed my card down on the reader before she had the chance to get hers out she elbowed me in the side and begged poor June to cancel that payment and let her pay.

Thankfully June was on my side, she reminded Harlow that apparently her mother told her to never settle for less than a man who buys her flowers every week and now that she's got one, she needs to accept it.