Chapter 25: I'm Your Nightmare

Start from the beginning

He gave it a thought for a moment before he opened his wallet to look for a name card. Once he found what he was looking for, he took a deep breath and dialed the number. After a while, someone answered his call...

"Yes, Hello..."

"Hi, this is Gulf Kanawut."

"Oh, hi Gulf. Anything I could help?"

"Sorry to trouble you at this kind of hour but uhmm, I was wondering if you have free time for us to meet?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Mew parked his car on the port and walked inside the house to find that it was dark. He looked at his watch. It's almost 11 already and seems that Gulf hasn't come home yet.

He went straight to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to drink. He was about to put his glass on the sink when he realized something. He gritted his teeth and hold the glass tighter and tighter until it broke into pieces and hurt his hand. Blood started to seep out of his hand. He gripped the sink-frame for a moment before he finally could get ahold of himself. Slowly, he turned on the water to wash his wound and dried his hand with a hand towel.

He turned the lamp off and climbed upstairs towards his room. He opened the door and turned on the lamp and found out he was right all along. Someone was waiting for him inside his room, sitting quietly on his couch. Mew just smirked without bothering to look at him.

"Surprise, surprise... but here you are, not surprised at all...", the guy chuckled. "But I was surprised to know that you didn't change your door code at all..."

Mew smiled coldly, "Why should I? I wasn't running from anything... or anyone..."

The guy slowly stood up from his seat and walked towards Mew who was currently taking off his shirt.

"How did you know I'm here?"

"You never washed your own glass."

"Ahh... me and my bad habit", he grinned widely, "Sorry for that... I was thirsty..."

The guy slowly moved his hand towards Mew's abs, tracing the old history when suddenly Mew grabbed his hand and stared at him coldly. If eyes could kill, the guy probably would be dead by now.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch this body anymore, or did you forget?"

The guy widened his eyes and quickly retracted his hand. He looked at Mew with fear in his eyes.

"Y-, You... You're not Mew... Who are y-, you?"

"Hello, Bright Vachirawit... long time no see... I'm your nightmare, remember?"

"D-, Day?"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Gulf was enjoying his coffee when he saw the guy invited stepped inside the shop and waved at him. He immediately stood up and waved back at him.

"Sorry, am I late?"

"Hi, Godt...", Gulf shook his head and smiled, "Nope... all's good... I ordered a cup of hot latte for you, I hope it's okay?"

"Great, great... thanks, Gulf", Godt took off his jacket and took a seat in front of Gulf. "I was kinda surprised when you called me."

"Sorry to bother you at this hour since I was so busy lately with both works and my study."

"Oh yeah I heard.... so... what is it? You sounded so serious on the phone..."

"Ahh...", Gulf chuckled, "Sorry about that. Did I scare you?"