"91 people signed the charter that made Derry, but later that winter they all disappeared without a trace."  This really created me out and I started hyperventilating.

"The entire camp?" Eddie asked
"There were rumours of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was the plague or something."

When I looked closer I saw a clown in the photo. The. Exact. Same. Clown. I saw under my bed. Suddenly it's smile got wider in the picture and it's head turned. I screamed and walked back. I probably seemed like a maniac!

"Are you ok?" Eddie asked worried

"Y-y-yeah I-I s-saw some-something."

"Isn't stuttering meant to be bills job?" Richie stupidly asked

"Not the time rich" Eddie said.

"Err, it's probably my mind making things up. You know, I'm a bit freaked out about all of this"

"Oh ok"

Ben continued "it's like one day, everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well house"

"Jesus, we could get Derry on unsolved mysteries" Richie said jokingly.

Me, Richie, Eddie and Stan turned to each other. Stan started saying "maybe he's just trying to make friends" as we were all confused why we were here.

"W-were is the well house?" Bill asks probably wanting to go there.
"I don't know, somewhere in town I guess,why? Ben states

"Nothing" bill whispers back

"Y/n come here" Beverly whispers

"I think Richie has a problem. He can't stop staring at you" she says to me

I turn around and when I meet eyes with Richie he turns around fast. "Shit" I say

"Do you maybe like him??" She asks

"NO!" I shout

Everyone looks at me weirdly but shrugged it off whilst bev is laughing. "You so do!" She says

"No I don't!"

~Richies POV:

I hear y/n shout and I got worried. I can still feel the heat in my cheeks from when she caught me staring at her. I don't know what I feel but it's like I need to see her and be with here every second of the day. I turn back around and Eddie says to me "you defo like her"

"Nuhu" I reply

"Yhyh, deny it all you want. I can see right through you!"

He then walks away and starts whispering to the others. Not y/n though. It's just me and her left out of the conversation. She seems lost in thought though so I won't interrupt her

-Eddie's POV:

I leave Richie and walk over to everyone else except for y/n to tell them that Richie likes her. Bev told me that she thinks y/n likes rich but she isn't too sure. However I definitely can tell Richie has a crush. He flirts with her more than he's ever flirted with a girl. Usually he does it as a joke but it never continues for this long. We've decided we're going to help get them together!

-y/n POV:

After that, I make my way home with Beverly. I notice something fall out of her backpack and look at it. It was a postcard with a poem on. "Beevvv, someone has a crushhh on youuuuu" I say

"Wait really?" She seemed dumbfounded. "One of the losers must of put this in my backpack because it wasn't there before"

"Ooh I bet it's bill! Or Ben! Or maybe Stan!"