Chapter ninety one: Brad, you can't be serious?

Start from the beginning

<><><><><>

"Right, he wants to talk to me... that's a good start" Jen tells herself as she's driving to the Warner Brothers lot

There are only two more episodes to shoot and everyone, cast and crew are all feeling the emotions. Ten years of doing something you love with the people that you love, and then one day that's all ending, will be something very difficult for everyone to get used to. Everyday Jen has become emotional on set just thinking about the show coming to an end and since her hormones are already elevated due to the pregnancy, she cries over the littlest things.

She pulls up to stage 24 and parks in her designated parking space. She wipes her eyes from becoming a little emotional on the drive here and she makes her way inside. It's a Tuesday today, so that means it's rehearsal day. Yesterday at the table read, everyone pretty much got all their lines down and there were barely any script changes.

"Hey Jenny" The three guys say as she walks through the doors

"Hey guys"

"Hey... Are you okay Jen?" The guys notice she's got red, puffy eyes and they want to make sure she's okay

"Yeah... I'm fine" She brushes it off and goes to her dressing room

<><><><><>

(Courteney's P.O.V)

"Jen..." I knock on her dressing room door. I want to find out what's wrong... somethings clearly bothering her

"Come in" She replies in a low toned voice, letting me know my suspicions were right

"Jen, honey... what's the matter?" I sit next to her on the couch, rubbing her back up and down

"Honestly, I don't want to bother you with it... you have enough going on already without my extra problems hanging over your head"

"Jen, you know I'm here for you always no matter what"

"Okay... Brad and I had a major fight a few days ago and since then we've hardly spoken. We only talk to each other when we are around the children and even then, I don't even think you could call that talking. We haven't even been sleeping in the same bed"

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. What's gone on?"

"A few nights ago he went out with some guys and about half way through the night, he just stopped communication with me and then he came home 5 hours after the original time he said, completely wasted that he couldn't even walk through the front door... he literally crawled into the house. I was so mad and I literally blew up. I was sat at home with three children, worrying sick not knowing if he was okay or not and he left his pregnant wife in limbo... what-?"

"You're pregnant?" I'm completely shocked and did not see this coming

"Shit! We promised we weren't going to say anything for a while but yes I'm pregnant"

"Congratulations honey. I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you but please don't tell anyone"

"Your secret is safe with me. What Brad did... Jen, that was not okay. You have every right to be mad at him. He shouldn't have done what he did, especially knowing that you're pregnant too"

"And before I left this morning, he said he needed to talk to me later. Court, what if he's had enough? What if this was a sign that he wants out? How am I going to be a single mother to four children?"

"Jen, you need to calm down. You know he doesn't want out, this is all of your hormones taking over your thoughts. I bet he wants to talk to apologise for what he did"