Wendy:
How do you know something like this?

Y/n:
If you watch movies like this then you'll get an idea.

Wendy:
Aish! If you watch a lot of them, you will get a mental breakdown. I like to watch a lot of fantasy and horror movies.

Y/n:
Mine is fantasy, horror and mafia.

Yeri:
What are you both talking about? I couldn't even understand a single thing.

Irene:
Somethings are better if you don't understand them Yeri. Can any 2 of you go to the nearby convenience store to buy some ingredients?

Yeri:
Me and Y/n will go. Give us the list unnie!

Irene:
Everything is in the bag. It's not urgent. So take your time.

You both nodded and went out to the convenience store. You both were talking about some random things. After few minutes you guys reached the convenience store.

Y/n:
What do we need now?

Yeri:
It's actually snacks and vegetables.

Y/n:
Give me the snacks list. If we separate, it'll be a lot easy. Also I'm not good at picking vegetables.

Yeri:
As you wish dear. Here are the snacks. Let's meet in the counter after you finish.

You nodded and took a cart with you. You were taking the mentioned snacks. You got all the mentioned ones. As you were searching for the last one you found that it is in the highest shelf. You tiptoed and tried to reach it. But it's all in vain. While you were still trying a hand grabbed it instead of you. You jumped a little at the sudden contact of your back hitting someone's chest. You turned around to meet with a unfamiliar face.

???:
You should have asked someone to help you. Here you go.

Y/n:
Thank you so much. I searched for someone but no one was here.

???:
Hyung! We got the fruits!

???:
Can you stop screaming in public places for once Haruto?

Y/n:
Haruto?

You said as you looked ahead of the mysterious man infront of you. You are suddenly crushed in a hug by Haruto.

Haruto:
Look noona! We crossed paths again! I missed you so much.

He said in Japanese making you chuckled. You also replied to him in the same language and hugged him back.

Y/n:
I also missed you little one!

Asahi:
Where is Asahi's hug?

Y/n:
I won't hug zombies you grandpa!

Asahi:
Yah! Be thankful that my Hyung is here. Or else-

Y/n:
Or else what. You won't even do anything to me because you are too old.

???:
Care to explain who is she you two?

Haruto:
I'll do that Hyung! She is Y/n. Noona it's my hyung Hyunsuk.

You bowed a little to him. He also did the same. You turned to see Haruto.

Y/n:
I'll get going Haruto. My friend is waiting for me. It was nice meeting you Hyunsuk. Bye bye grandpa.