Chapter 23

Rocket, Bruce, Ant-man and War Machine joined us, we all charged towards Thanos and his army. As we did that I looked everywhere for Wanda, I assumed she would be flying in the air with me.

I set myself down and threw orbs at the aliens, killing everyone of them that got in my way to Thanos.

After killing loads of Thanos's pets I got to Thanos. He was trying to kill T'challa since Clint gave him the gauntlet full of stones.
I flew down and surrounded him to safety as Peter got the gauntlet from his spider webs.

Thanos stopped and looked at me. My eyes were fuming dark blue and my powers went through my veins, glowing out of my body.

"Sire, thats the Cobalt Witch!" The grey child of Thano's wearing a cloak said.

"So?' Thanos grunted looking back at me but this time i wasn't alone.

"She will attract the Scarlett Witch!"

I looked next to me, Wanda had glowing orbs coming out of her hands, red. I was so happy to see her I had tears come from my eyes.

"I've missed you so much." I whispered to her.

"Ive missed you much too, but come on! We need to do this" Wanda replied to me as she looked back at Thanos. Tears stopped swelling in both of our eyes.

We walked towards Thanos as he walked towards us. I bounded my power on the floor that Wanda threw an orb at, it combined and pushed Thanos backwards as we threw our powers all over him. When Thanos pushed back he flung me away but i managed to grip myself to a rock, I was in so much pain i couldn't stand.

"POPPY!" Wanda yelled but she looked back and saw what was happening.

Wanda was bending down, her powers were holding the sword away from her neck. She tilted her head and her eyes glowed pure red, she pushed her powers into the sword, breaking out s it flew away. Thanos looked shocked but eager to continue, he put his fist out at Wanda but before he could do anything I flew in. I lifted him up into the air ripping his armour off, he yelled in pain.

"You took everything from me!" I shouted in a whispered tone, i was in anger. I felt like ripping his whole body apart.

"I dont even know who your are." He yelled back in pain.

"You will" Wanda said coming back up to me, she put her hand on my shoulder, making more power connect to me that could kill Thanos.

"RAINFIRE!"

"But sire...our troops!"

"JUST DO IT!"

Me and Wanda got distracted by the huge ship that was pointing down at us, Thanos grabbed me and Wanda an flew us away from him. I hit my head on something hard, I was bleeding. My vision was blurry.

"Poppy?" A voice sounded like Wanda said.

My ear was ringing, it hurt so bad.

"POPPY!" Wanda shouted as she came up to me and picked me up, bridal style.

I noticed that the huge ship was shooting down at us and we didn't have time to get under one of Dr Strange's golden coverage so with all my breath and power I made a safety bound that covered me and Wanda from any destruction.

Wanda layed me down, i was still using my powers for the safety bound.

"Your heads bleeding, i dont have the power to heal it!" Wanda cried as she covered my wound with her hand.

"Its..its ok! I will be ok alright? I love you." I assured her.

She kissed me on the lips passionately until something entered the atmosphere.

"F.RI.D.A.Y, what is that?" Stark asked.

"I dont know, it just entered the atmosphere!" The robot replied back.

It looked like a glowing orb, yellow and blue? Maybe a bit of red? It headed straight for the ship. The ship started shooting at it but it got destroyed as SHE went through it. Making a huge explosion but we didn't need the safety bounds anymore. Strange used his powers to hold the water that was going to drown us off.

Captain Marvel looked proud in the sky. Me and Wanda looked at each other. We both hated her since she kissed Wanda but we had to put our differences beside and work with it.

Thano's now had the gauntlet.

Carol jumped down to Thanos and kicked his knee down and held his arm back, getting the gauntlet off of him. She was so close until he hit her back in the head and she was knocked away, groaning in pain.

Dr Strange looked at Tony, who was kneeling from the ground with his suit torn. Strange showed a number one on his finger and Stark looked at me straight away. I knew what i had too do. Wanda caught along on what Tony was staring at me for and why I was nodding my head back at him saying i know. Tony eyes were going red and puffy, he knew I had to snap.

"Poppy no!" Wanda said to me, tears came harder down her eyes.

I looked up at her and assured her that it's ok.

"No! I won't let you" she cried.

I put her head against mine and kissed her. The last kiss I was going to give her.

I stood up and went over too Thanos, Wanda accepted it even though she tried pulling me back a few times.

Thanos held his arm high about to snap, but i brought his arm down and tried taking the gauntlet off of him. He pulled back easily and I was pushed away.

Everyone just stood still.

"I am..inevitable" Thanos smirked.

He snapped his fingers but all we could hear was metal clinking against each other. Thanos looked at his hand, there were no stones in the gauntlet. He looked back at me, his mouth was wide open.

I was kneeling down, the infinity stones took over half of my body. I turned my head a little then looked back.

"And I..Am..The..Cobalt Witch!" I gasped loudly.

I quickly mouthed 'I love you' to Wanda then smirked at Thanos. Wanda was running over to me but it was to late I snapped. Everything went white.

My eye opened, I saw a little balcony. And some people were on it. Loki, Vision and Natasha. I started crying but in happiness but sadness too. I had left Wanda to save the world but the world is nothing with out her.

Suddenly, i blinked and i was back with everyone else. All the monsters has faded away. Including Thanos, he marked his territory and blipped away.

I stumbled against a torn piece of building and leaned against it, falling as I sat myself down.
Wanda ran over to me, as long with everyone else.

"Poppy? Poppy can you hear me?" Wanda cried.

"He-...hey maximoff" i gagged for air. My breathing went heavier as i tried to stay awake.

Wanda cried, she put her head on my chest. She was listening for my heart beat.

I looked up at my brother who had tear streaming down his face.

"Its..its ok- bro.brother" i smiled with all my strength.

Peter came over to me, I didn't know him long but i said this to him. "Your a good kid Parker"

Peter smiled with a tear and Tony stood by him. Wanda looked back up at me and i rested my head in her hand.

"You can rest now." She whispered into a small cry.

She held my hand and that was the last thing I remembered. Her soft, delicate skin touching mine.