Chapter 5

"Would u be my girlfriend Wanda Maximoff?" I blurted out as I looked at her deep in the eyes.

Wanda gave me a huge smile and said "I would be honoured to be your girlfriend Poppy Rogers."

I was excited and kissed Wanda.

"Now sleep." Wanda said as she yawned.
She cuddled with me as we fell asleep, he arms around my waist and my head tucked into her neck.

*Wanda's Pov*

I woke up to find Poppy not in bed with me, I heard the shower running in her bathroom as her clothes were in the floor, I decided to join her.

I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. "Wow she looks really sexy" I said to myself.

"Thanks Wanda, u do too." Poppy said hitting her lip.

I forgot she could read minds too, Poppy kissed me on the lips as I pushed her against the wall, the shower making us wet and I pulled in her hair as Poppy kissed my neck and down. I got butterflies and moaned a little. I kissed Poppy on the lips and we both pulled away. She turned the shower off and we both put our clothes on.

*Poppy's Pov*

I saw Wanda's hoodie on my bed as we got changed, I put it on.

"That looks cute in u." Wanda said smirking.

I smiled as she picked me up on her back giving me a piggyback ride. Me and Wanda laughed as i was on her back when she walked downstairs, everyone stared at us.

"Uhh, hey guys.." Wanda said as she put me down.

"Poppy why were u in the shower for ages this morning?" Tony smirked already knowing the answer.

"I uhh, I need to go train..heh" I said awkwardly. Wanda laughed, trying to hide it while she chopped up some fruit for us to have.

After a couple of minutes Wanda saw me punching the punching bags. Wanda came up behind me holding my hips as she pecks my neck with a little soft kiss.

"U ok?" Wanda asked.
"Yeah." I replied turning around.
"Come on, I made us a snack." Wanda said dragging me into the kitchen.
"Where is everyone?" I asked.
"I'm not sure." Wanda said eating an apple slice seductively.

We sat down on the sofa while we finished eating our snack. We turned on the living room tv and it automatically switched to the news.

"Avengers fighting in the centre of NYC, flying aliens coming out of nowhere." A news reporter shouted.

"We need to go help them, suit up." Wanda said kissing my forehead.

I got changed into my suit which was a navy blue with white belts that hold my guns and knifes. I put in my ear piece and flew over to the rest of the avengers that we're fighting off aliens.

Steve: "ah so u guys finally decided to show up"
Tony: "Steve we don't have time for arguing, basically Loki has the tesseract but he wants something else...actually someone else."

Me and Wanda looked at each other.
"Who does he want?" I asked.
Natasha: "you so we need to protect u."
I stood I shock until Wanda said something.
"It's ok baby, we will protect u."
Wanda forgot that her mic was still on.
Steve: "Baby?!"
Steve started to overreact.
"Not the time steve" I yelled.

There was this portal in the sky that needed to be closed in order to get rid of the aliens.

"I have an idea but we need to get the tesseract for it." I said through my ear piece.

"On it." Natasha and Thor said.

Steve gave Nat a lift with his shield as she flew into the air and Thor caught her with his hammer. They went over to Loki and managed to knock the tesseract out of his hands, it went falling through the sky.

"I got it!" Wanda shouted. "What do I do with it now?!"

"Take it to the top of the building underneath the portal and stick the tesseract through it." I replied.

Wanda did what I said. The portal started closing and everything started to disappear, we all sighed in relief. Nat, Steve, Bruce and Thor were together while Wanda flew over to them.