Chapter 13

*Wanda's Pov*

I hugged her closely to my chest. "No no of course not! U just need to train more so u can control it."

She looked up at me and kissed my chin.

*Poppy's Pov*

"I got an idea!" I said to Wanda happily.
She looked at me confused but happy.

I got tons of sweets, popcorn and pizza and threw them onto my bed. I turned the tv on so we can hear stuff in the background.

Wanda got some notebooks and we started writing down all my powers and ways I can control them. We had so much fun that I ended up falling over but I managed to levitate myself so I didn't hit the floor.

Wanda laughed as she helped me up and kissed me on the lips.

"Ok so what powers have we written down that u have." Wanda said to me.

"Telekinesis, mind control, telepathy, healing, eye lasers and the abilities of a banshee...Screaming."

Wanda looked at me, her smile started to fade away.

I touched her face as she grabbed me hand stroking it.
My smile started to fade away when I said "I understand if u don't want to be with me anymore, I'm gonna be a lot to handle.."

Wanda looked at me. "I would never want to leave u. I love u so much, I just don't want your powers to consume u." She said putting her head against mine.

"Don't worry, I'll learn in no time." I chuckled to Wanda.

"Come on! You know how to control telekinesis and mind control. You also learned how to heal people quickly soo we need to practise on ur banshee skills." Wanda said to me.

I nodded my head. "So what do I do..? To like turn it on?" I asked.

"Try and think of a time u were really sad..Let all the anger out in the screaming."

I smiled at her as she covered her ears, I put my arms out I pushed the air forward and stared screaming, I thought about the time where Loki hurt Wanda. My scream made the avengers tower shake a little. Everyone was confused downstairs of what had happened u til they came running upstairs looking at me and Wanda.

"What's happening?!" Tony said anxiously.

Wanda clapped her hands and said "she is learning how to control her powers! Poppy is doing really well, she already has the banshee skill, mind control and telekinesis in the bag!"

Steve high fived me as they all walked back downstairs. Tony stayed with me and Wanda.

"Hey I'm sorry for over reacting at u earlier, I was stressed. You've already been though enough." Tony said.

I stepped back quickly and said "that's ok."

He smiled and left me and Wanda to work on my powers.