Them asking if your official

💚𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒/ 𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦🥦

It was when the both of you were walking in the hallways of school, halfway threw the day and for sime reason you were pretty damn exhausted and some people noticed, Mr Aizawa of course he is the teacher and keeps close eyes in all of his students. Momo noticed followed with Iida, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Deku of course.

"So you sure you're alright Y/N?" Deku asked you with full concern over you're health.

"I told you im fine its just been a rough week that's all.." you said causally.

"If you say so.. im just concern you know? I mean, what kind of boyfriend would I be I wasn't concern?"

"..."

"Ah! I just realized what I said! It's alright if you don't want to be be called you're boyfriend just yet! Im sorry Y/N"

"Im alright with it trust me. "

"So are we official?"

"Yeah, we are..."

~~~~~~~~~

❄️𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚🔥

You and Todoroki were studying together at his house, his sister was home but you didn't mind obviously she is an amazing sister and very welcoming. Todoroki was actually the one to ask for the sudden help to study with him but you agreed.

You were laying on his bed, stomach first reading the book Mr. Aizawa instructed to. Todoroki chose the floor crisscross while writing notes.

"Are we official Y/N?" Todoroki broke the silence and completely caught you off gaurd. You couldn't help but break out laughing.

"Why was that so sudden?" You asked putting you're book down, still laughing.

"I was just curious... and wanted to ask you" he then looked at you instead of his notes.

"Yeah I think so, why not, unless you disagree." You said laying back down.

"No no, I agree with you.. I think were ready."

"Yeah." You smiled.

~~~~~~~~~

💥𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠💥

𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗶𝘀

~~~~~~~~~~

💙𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕪𝕒 𝕀𝕚𝕕𝕒📝

You were a bit of a bother towards Iida lately and just laying on his bed while he studys or randomly latching onto him for attention, you just wanted extra attention is all but Iida took it in a more personal manner and spent as much time with you as he possibly can. Cuddles during study's with him in his dorm. Holding hands walking threw hallways.

But then maybe it was because you wanted to become official with him and thats why you took affection to the next level.

Class ended and everyone left the classroom except you and Iida. He told you to wait a minute and you did.

"Y/N I would like to ask you a important question that involves our relationship." Iida said looking at you placing his bag over his shoulders.

"Yeah go on"

"Are we official by any chance, we have been dating for quite a while and of course I don't want to rush you but if you want to make that commitment its entirely up to you" Iida placed his hand on you're shoulder as if he gave you and inspiring speach of some sort.