🐙𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕖𝕫𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕛𝕚🐙

Sorry I haven't updated in a while ☹︎
ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥~

It was the first day of school you walked threw the front door and automatically noticed the tall man with multiple arms but when you really noticed him was when the class were testing their quirks and physical strength Mr. Aizawa threatened to expell one of you if you didn't try you're hardest, so you did. You mangeded to do good in most of the tests. Then you were supposed to test you're arm strength by gripping this certain equipment.

"540 kg?!?" You turned and saw the same tall man with his mask on and two guys looking at him, also a tall man with black straight hair and the little pervert.

You were impressed by his results and also rushed over to congratulate him. "That's some strength you got there" you said smiling clapping you're hands slowly.

"Heh thanks.." It seemed he didn't know how to take compliments, well it was sorta a compliment.

"What's you're name?" You asked continuing the slight conversation.

"Mezo Shoji" he said calmly once again.

"Im Y/N L/N"

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤~

You and Shoji got along quite well actually. He is a  calm and a man of few words and hobbies, you can deal with people like that, and besides he is very helpful and really cool to see in action especially when you both teamed up for the first time when Mr. Aizawa instructed early on when school started.

"Shoji look look!"

You immediately ran over to Shoji in the halls switching classes. You grabbed shoji's first right arm, you placed a light blue bracelet made out of beads on his wrist.

"Is this what I think it is" Shoji said and stopped walking and looked at his wrist and you.

"Yep its amazing right look I got one to, its a friendship bracelet I guess." You showed you're wrist that also had a bracelet made out of beads and with you're favorite color. Shoji smiled and laughed and messed with it on his wrist.

"I would make one for every arm but that would take to much time" you sighed jokingly.

"Hahaha, well I appreciate this one."

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣~

You decided to get Shoji's phone number at one point because you doubted that he would ask you first and besides you were bored most of the time and only made plans with Shoji during school time.

"Hey Shoji you in a rush?" School ended and you walked up to Shoji outside leaving the school grounds.

"No, why is something wrong? He turned over still walking with you.

You already had you're phone out and hovered it in front of Shoji's face, him looking at where you dail a phone number.

"Just put you're phone number in, no questions asked." You said rather calm as Shoji took you're phone slightly confused but understood. Shoji put his number in you're phone and gave it back to you.