They notice they have a crush on you

💚𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒/𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦 🥦

Deku noticed when you both were younger but he always brushed ot off because he just wanted the both of you to be good friends. It was 8th grade when he finally took it seriously and noticed he had strong feelings for you, and it only grew when you both got excepted to UA for freshman year.

He couldn't help but just except it at this point. Deku noticed all the signs. Blushing everytime you arrive, awkward conversations, extreme studdering, want to hang out more. He felt it all.

~~~~~~~~

❄️𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚🔥

Shoto took a while to notice. He never felt this sort of feelings for someone, he new he liked you as a friend of course but he liked liked you. He acted normal as if nothing was wrong. He noticed these feelings after he told you his backstory and when he noticed you cared for his health. Todoroki's sister obviously cared for him but it was the first time someone else did. He admired that you gave him space when he needed some as well.

He wouldn't want to ruin your friendship together at all so Shoto didn't know what to do. He tries to not let his nerves get the best of him and tried to forget these feelings but it always came back to haunt him, in the good way of course.

~~~~~~~~~

💥𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠💥

Bakugo actually caught on with his feelings really quick but he sure did ignore them. Bakugo slightly bullied you more and called you names but that was about it. He just thought that it was because your stupid or something, anything Bakugo would take any reason to ignore his feelings for you. Like how he started to think he was allergic to your hero costume.

It was when you both got partnered up for a Ela project and he noticed that you were smarter than you look and that you can actually focus on things that are important to you, and you weren't that much of a pain. Plus a good quirk to top it off. It was the end of that class period that he noticed his true feelings.

~~~~~~~~~

💙𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕪𝕒 𝕀𝕚𝕕𝕒📝

Iida realized his feelings fairly when he noticed how relaxed you can be and think rationally at times. Same as when you looked out for him and you always told Iida to relax and take a break at times. Especially when you always take his side when he argues with others showing your there for him. Iida acted no different when he noticed his feelings for you. Though he kept them them to himself but didn't deny them one bit.

~~~~~~~~~

❤️𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒❤️

Kirishima was a bit oblivious to his strong feelings towards you but noticed them when Denki pointed it out for him. He looked at you closley when you where talking to him and then it hit him. He liked you a lot, how you had his back and had him push his limits to train harder. Especially when you called him manly. He was also a bit saddened when you couldn't make it to school or had to cancle plans with him. It was mostly proven by that.

He was confident to confess any day now but then he thought about it. He never new about these kinds of things so for now he's taking it easy.

~~~~~~~~~

⚡️𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕚 𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚⚡️

He obviously liked you as soon as he layed his eyes on you. He took it seriously when you were actually pretty nice to him yet snaped him out of his stupid day dreaming. You are always down to help Denki study or hang out anytime. He admired you for that and loves you compay.

He noticed his feelings for mostly all of that. He blushed almost everytime you appeared even more frequently now. He had strong strong feelings for you and he knew he did.