They confess

💚𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒/𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦🥦

You were walking through the halls with Deku. Deku was acting a bit unusual then normal, more unusual than usual. He keeps figuring with his fingers and side eyeing you most of the time.

"Something wrong Deku?"

He slightly jumped. "W-what!?! N-No no no nope everything is fine!" He faked smiled looking at you.

"Uh huh, you can tell me anything if you feel the need to" you rustled up his hair and he was a blushing mess. You laughed as he turned back to normal.

"There is something actually..." Deku felt the air get heavy all of a sudden by how scared you're reaction is going to be. You stopped walking and slowly did he.

"What's up?" You tilted you're head a little.

Deku looked left to right looking to see if anyone we're near by, just in case you both entered a empty class room.

"Ok go on" you said so Deku can finally tell you what's wrong.

"Ok ok! Well u-uhh you see! This- no- umm, I- I..." You placed your hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"I really like you! Ever since we we're little Y/N, but its ok if you don't feel the same! It really is, You don't have to accept my feelings if you don't want to." Deku's eyes are slightly closed afraid to look at you in the eye. Not only that but that entire confession was all smushed together and sorta hard to make out.

"Yeah I like you to, Deku"

"...."

"Huh? Really!!! That's amazing Y/N! I never thought you would accept my feelings!"

"Shhh you're to loud!"

"Mm, sorry." Deku covered his mouth, although he had tears in his eyes from joy.

~~~~~~~~~~

❄️𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚🔥

At first Todoroki thought nothing of his feelings and thought it wasn't the smartest idea to confess. Yet he already has friends at UA even though he wasn't planning to. Whats so wrong with a significant other as well? He thought long and hard on his confession, with no help. The last thing Todoroki needs is to feel embarrassed about asking about this kind of things.

Todoroki was walking around town looking at items that you would want and buyed them. A rose and a small penguin plushie is what he had in separate bags. He notcied fancy looking envelopes and paper threw the window of a shop.

"A letter would probably be best." Todoroki decided to write you a letter with his feelings expressed in that instead. He would probably not know what to say if he confessed to you straight up. That wouldn't be how he wants it to go down.

As if right now Todoroki is walking to your dorm room, he made sure he was clear and nobody was around before he made his move.

He knocked on your door. You almost immediately opened it and saw Todoroki holding a small cute penguin plush, a rose, and a fancy looking letter. He then handed them to you.

"What's this all for?" You asked making sure not to drop anything.

"Read the letter to find out..." and so you did taking it out of the envelope. It was a small paragraph about his feelings towards you, nothing cheesy or straight forward though. At least he tried to make it sound romantic, thats all that mattered. Todoroki waited patiently looking at the ground with his hands in his pockets.