"I like them."

"Can you slow down a little, I'm out of shape," I said, slightly out of breath.

He chuckled, his steps slowed down allowing me to walk comfortably,"Fottutamente adorabile."
[fucking adorable]

"You dress like someone out of a movie," I started, "not in a bad way of course. You just wear a lot of black."

I was facing him and didn't see that we arrived at the bank doors yet, but I very soon realized once my body ricocheted off of it, I closed my eyes bracing for impact. It never came.

Instead a hand was wrapped around my waist, and my sunglasses slipped off.

"Well that was a near death experience," I mumbled, a light blush coating my cheeks.

I finally looked over at him giving a lopsided smile, he glared. At my left eye specifically. I was confused then quickly remembered it wasn't all the way covered. I ducked down grabbing the glasses and putting them back on my face.

He pushed them up on top of my head, guiding me to the side so we weren't blocking the way. His finger slightly brushed over it making me hiss, "Who?"

"I fell and kneed myself in the eye, I forget how to walk sometimes," I laughed brightly, hoping to distract him.

His eyes never wavered, eventually he sighed he pushed my glasses back down causing me to laugh once more.

The inside of the bank was much warmer than the outside weather. I walked up to the counter, Leo following behind me, "Hi!"

"Back so soon," Lacie smiled, knowing I come here at least once a week.

"What can I say, I missed you."

"Half into your savings?"

"Please. Can I also have a white envelope?"

"Of course," she took the check quickly typing a few things into her computer, the keys clicking under her long nails.

She handed me the 260 dollars back on cash, I smiled thanking her.

I should have 165 dollars after getting groceries, it's an unspoken rule in the house that I pay for groceries. I didn't get payed one week because Laurie went out of town and couldn't pay us. I didn't eat that week.

"I'll see you next week. Thank you Lacie," I turned putting the money into my back pocket, "Ready for the best tour of your life?"

"Very."
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"This is the best restaurant in the whole city, gourmet food."

"We're at McDonalds."

"Exactly my dear friend," I said, raising an eyebrow, "but this establishments ice cream machine is only down twice a week! Isn't that amazing?"

"Do you not like McDonalds?"

"I don't know, I've never been," he told me.

I gasped, "How is that possible? Okay we're eating there now."

My feet carried us inside, it was actually the best McDonalds near us considering it had one of those play things, I think they have an age limit. If not they should. If my seven year old slelf was playing on it then an eighty year old popped out of nowhere I would be very frightened.