XII

[]

     "What'd you even do now?" A turquoise haired female groaned moving her white eyes to a brunette male, who was hiding behind a taller blonde male.

"I didn't do anything.." The brunette whined, keeping his hidden purple eyes on the female.

"ᔑ↸∷ᔑꖎ╎ᔑ, he didn't do anything..." A pumpkin haired Watcher stepped hesitatedly between the female and the blonde.

"Stay out of this ᓵᔑᓭᓭ╎ᔑ!" The female spat and tossed the Watcher out of her way. "And you ᓵ⍑ᒷℸ ̣, better move," She hummed coldly.

"No-" The Watcher started, but the female kicked her back on the ground. "I told you not to get involved, didn't I?"

The blonde moved his arm to shield the younger behind him. He flinched as the female hit the Watcher again, it was painful to watch, but he couldn't help.

"What the hell is wrong with you? This isn't the way we're supposed to behave!" The Watcher cried out gritting their teeth.

"Do I look like I care?" The female laughed.

"You are the hidden shame of The Council.." The blonde snapped earning a smirk from the female.

"That's all I need to be! I have power and being a Lead Admin makes me even stronger!" She giggled.

"I can't believe you're in charge of the Leads.." The Watcher growled while trying to stand back up.

"You three just don't understand me! I'm too rare for you to understand!" The female gave them a smug smile.

"That smile will die from your lips eventually," The brunette snapped coldly.

"I don't think so~" The female giggled. "No one can stop me!"

"What's goin' on here?" A cold voice rang through the room and everyone turned to look at a blue haired person, who was standing by the door.

"Ooh, don't worry about it Fyre!" The female giggled, spitting out the other's name like it was poison burning her mouth.

"You better step 'way from' em and face me, if you really want to fight someone, ᔑ↸∷ᔑꖎ╎ᔑ," Fyre growled coldly. It was tired and sick of the way Adralia treated others behind the Main Leader's back.

"Oh, you want to fight me? How are you planning on winning?" Adralia laughed.

"Fyre.." Chet mumbled and looked at it with worry in his hidden eyes.

Kasen glinged on his brother's arm tighter and bit his lower lip as he looked at the dead-serious-looking blue haired admin.

Sherenidy slowly began trying to stand up from the floor Adralia had tossed her to. Her eyes were full of worry.

"ᓵ⍑ᒷℸ ̣ , ꖌᔑᓭᒷリ, ᓭ⍑ᒷリ, I'll be fine," Fyre smiled to its sibling before turning to face Adralia.

"You're so pathetic!" Adralia laughed.

"And you are the wolf in sheep clothin'.. The shame of The Council.. I won't let you hurt ᓵ⍑ᒷℸ ̣ , ꖌᔑᓭᒷリ and ᓭ⍑ᒷリ anymore! For the past month I've been just watchin' you hurt 'em in front of my eyes, behind everyone else's back! But now it has to end!" Fyre's tone was cold, even deadly.

"You really want to do this?" Adralia coldly asked, tilting her head on the side.

Fyre nodded. It regretted the fact that it had known about everything, but hadn't stepped in. It had known about Adralia hurting Chet, Kasen and Sherenidy ever since it had started. It had always stood behind the door trying to hold its tears. Now it wanted to prove its siblings that it cared and was ready to even die for them.