n i n e t e e n

"you seem stressed out." hanami pointed out as kosume healed hanami's left arm. 

yes, she only planned on doing so after a week, but then geto and mahito met her at the park earlier and told her to heal hanami today.

"don't worry, i'm fine. i just met gojo along the way." kosume said as hanami started stretching her arm around.

"did you fight him?" hanami asked.

kosume shook her head and said, "you know that i don't like fighting. i kinda just begged my way out." to which hanami looked at her in shock, but her face immediately turned to its normal resting face.

"how does your arm feel?" kosume asked as she looked at the bud on hanami's shoulder.

"it feels great. thank you."

kosume nodded before getting up and saying, "i'll be heading back. just stay rested okay."

hanami was about to protest, but kosume didn't seem to be in the mood for anyone or thing.

kosume headed out the door, closing it behind and heading out the building.

"how's hanami?" mahito asked in the hallway. kosume turned around, a bit taken aback. for some reason, she let her guard down and didn't really sense mahito's presence.

"she's all healed, she'll completely recover in about 3 days." kosume explained to which mahito grinned.

"perfect. we're going to seal gojo in 3 days." mahito hysterically said.

kosume nodded and said, "i'll take part." and mahito replied with, "you don't have a choice. everyone's coming."

kosume expected mahito to say that. "we're going to meet up with everyone tomorrow. to discuss everything."

kosume nodded before saying, "understood. you can inform hanami, right?"

mahito nodded before turning around and saying, "you'll be able to kill nanami then, without failure."

kosume furrowed her eyebrows and hissed, "you don't need to worry about that mahito. everything will go as planned." before turning away and leaving.

mahito had a smirk plastered on his face all the way to hanami's room.

he entered and cheerfully waved at hanami as he said, "hanamiiiiii~~ how are you feeling?"

hanami turned to him and smiled before saying, "i'm doing better. all thanks to kosume."

mahito nodded before closing the door and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"has kosume been acting weird lately?" mahito asked as he looked out the window.

hanami shook her head and said, "not necessarily, yes she's been a bit less joyful but other than that, no. did something happen?"

mahito shook his head and said, "i guess she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

he then turned to hanami and started explaining the plan to her. "tomorrow geto and i will go visit mechamaru, who is the mole of jujutsu tech. i'm going to kill him. but that's not the point. in 3 days we're going to seal gojo and kill all humans."

hanami looked at mahito and said, "will we be able to seal gojo though?"

"yeah, of course. we have geto and kosume. if kosume won't be able to hold gojo, then geto has a plan." mahito reassured.

hanami nodded and mahito said, "well, i have to go do something, so make sure you recover fast."

hanami nodded again and mahito left the room, exiting the building