t e n

the curse diligently eyed the blonde sorcerer down as he took his first bite out of the sandwich.

"please stop staring." nanami said as he swallowed the piece after chewing on it thoroughly.

the curse looked away and asked, "so? how does it taste?"

"it's decent." nanami harshly stated, but the curse was satisfied nevertheless.

nanami wasn't a big fan of late night snacks or eating late in general, but he decided to make an accepting this time. the food made by the curse was surprisingly good and he enjoyed it.

"if there's something you want me to change tell me next time i make it." kosume said as she stretched her limps up in the air.

a yawn left her lips and she said, "i'm going to get changed now. you know where the bathroom is right?"

nanami nodded and kosume gave him a gentle smile before saying, "well good night the-" but interrupted herself when she remembered that she planed on massaging nanami's back.

"i forgot! do you still not want me to massage your back? i could make you some herbal tea as well." she exclaimed.

nanami declined again, saying, "i'll be fine."

but the curse thought otherwise and refused to take 'no' as an answer.

she walked over to nanami and placed her hands on his shoulders. nanami's face expressed extreme irritation but kosume ignored it and started fanning his back with her thumb.

nanami hated massages the most. so he stood up and towered over the curse and said, "i'll be heading to bed now."

kosume smiled at him and said, "if you don't like massages then say so next time. but anyways, i'll be heading to bed now as well. good night."

kosume walked to her room and changed into her pajamas before laying down in bed and looking out the closed window.

the sky was blue and dark. she smiled to herself before getting back up and sitting in front of her desk.

she pulled out a notebook and started writing a letter to her mother.

a yawn escaped her lips but she couldn't fall asleep, it was a daily routine for her except for she didn't yawn that much before.

after writing the letter, she quietly walked out of her room to check up on nanami. he was sound asleep in the kitchen in the robe she bought for him.

she looked over at the food she made for him and it was wrapped in saran wrap which she appreciated.

since kosume couldn't sleep, she decided to go outside and breathe some fresh air. so, she quietly opened the front door and closed it behind.

"can't sleep?" geto's voice whispered when she came out. kosume turned to him and nodded quietly.

"you know that he's here don't you.." kosume said disappointed.

he nodded with a smile before whispering, "you're not letting me down are you."

kosume just gave him a reassuring smile before saying, "when have i let you down before? i'm simply following my plan."

"mind sharing?" geto asked.

kosume nodded before saying, "shall we go outside?"

geto nodded and the two walked out the building. the moon hung high in the dark blue sky.

"i'm planning on getting information out of nanami by gaining his trust. he knows almost everything about me and everyone except for you. i also need to know if you're planning on anything?" kosume said.

when geto told kosume about the invasion on jujutsu high, she was infuriated - well kind of. she was in no position to argue with him but she was genuinely mad for some reason. 

“when are you planning to do so?” kosume asked as she looked up at the white moon. geto hummed a tune and didn’t reply for a bit, until kosume asked again. 

“when is this going to happen.” she sternly asked. a giggle escaped geto’s lips and he said, “you see colors now don’t you?” 

kosume decided to play it cool and confirm his statement. “i can see colors now, and the only reason i’m keeping nanami kento alive is because he’s part of the reason i see colors now and he can provide valuable information that could benefit us like i said earlier.” 

geto did know for a fact that she was lying in order to save that man, but he decided to play along. “if you say so. but i’m going to make it clear that i will not hesitate to kill him if i have to.” 

kosume smiled at him and said, “understood boss.” she then turned to the apartment building behind her and said, “i appreciate you choosing this specific building for me. you chose it for the color didn’t you?” 

geto smiled at her and closed his eyes. “it wasn’t that hard. don’t thank me.” 

kosume nodded before turning to him and resting a hand on his shoulder. he opened one eye and looked at her curiously. she didn’t seem too happy as she said, “jogo didn’t go fight gojo just to prove his strength and worth right?” 

geto smiled at her before opening his other eye and saying, “he said that if he killed gojo then i’d have to give him the prison realm.” 

kosume turned away, placing both hands on her lap as she let out a loud sigh escape her lips. “jogo never fails to surprise me… how didn’t i come to that conclusion earlier..?” 

geto agreed with her statement. 

“so what’s the plan for the attack?” kosume asked. 

“well,” geto hummed before starting to vaguely explain the situation, “the curses are going to attack jujutsu tech, everyone will distract the students and teachers while mahito retrieves sukuna’s finger.” 

“and what are the sacrifices?” kosume asked as she eyed him down. 

“don’t worry, no one will be killed, at least not the students. sukuna seems to have bloomed an interest in them.” geto reassured. 

“that’s nice to hear. what did he even find in them..?” kosume mumbled.

“are you jealous?” geto asked.

kosume shook her head and said, “nope. not really, just curious. i mean, they do sound like strong kids. at least compared to me. i still have a lot ahead of me.” 

geto hummed as he listened to the white haired curse express her thoughts before saying, “don’t worry, sukuna just doesn’t see how talented and strong you really are. don’t underestimate yourself too much."