t w e l v e

"kosumeee~~" mahito cheered as he ran towards his coworker who just entered the restaurant, where the curses decided to meet at.

"good morning mahito~~" kosume said as cheerfully.

geto sat on the sofa where hanami and dagon decided to sit next to him and jogo sat on a chair.

"good morning everyone." kosume greeted as she walked over to their table with mahito clinging onto her.

"good morning." both hanami and geto said.

"i'm starving." kosume said after she took a seat. she placed the boxes of pineapple muffins and the red velvet cake down as she looked around for a waiter or waitress to take her order.

the red velvet cake had a nice red color to it and kosume was in love. it reminded her of wild flowers. specifically spider lilies.

"did you guys order anything yet?" she asked as she caught the attention of a nearby waiter.

"not yet." mahito said with a serious face.

"good morning, what would you like to order?" the waiter asked as he eyed both kosume and geto down.

"i'd like a glass of orange juice, some lemonade and could you please bring 6 spoons? or forks, forks work too." kosume said with the sweetest smile.

the curses noticed the waiter's cheeks grow red as he struggled to write down the order.

"and you sir?" he asked, turning to geto. geto just politely shook his head and said, "just a two leter bottle of water and 4 glasses. thank you."

kosume smiled at the curses and said, "he's such a sweet guy," before opening the boxes. mahito was the first one to jump up in excitement as he gave kosume a side hug and said,"how'd you know that i liked red velvet?"

she smiled at him with a small chuckle before saying, "it's for everyone here."

"geto~ you don't like sweets right~" mahito sang.

geto closed his eyes and said, "you can have my piece."

mahito's eyes grew brighter and he said, "thank you~"

kosume never knew that mahito had heterochromia, but she really liked them.

"how's nanami doing." geto asked. all of the curses turned to kosume, eager for an explanation.

"he's doing great. he seems to like my cooking, but that's beyond the point. i'm slowly gaining his trust, and it's going at my predicted pace. don't worry. and i'd like you guys to keep your hands off of him. executing him is my mission and i'd like to be the one to do it." kosume said with a smile.

"h-here are the s-spoons." the waiter stuttered as he placed the spoons down. he also kindly brought a stack of napkins for the two.

"thank you." kosume said with another smile. the waiter's face flushed red and this enraged the curses.

kosume didn't really understand why, nor did she pay any mind to the waiter. "it's fine." she reassured the curses.

"m-may i get you number...?" the waiter finally asked.

before the curses next to her could do anything, she activated her cursed technique - poison flower. and soon the atmosphere started smelling like freesias.

she froze jogo, mahito and hanami who were the most threatening to this man.

"it's funny. but i actually don't have a phone." kosume said, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

well that was the truth. geto chuckled as he watched the scene unfold. three curses jealous of the waiter who seems interested in kosume are frozen by her very own jujustu, while she gives false hope to this poor man.

the waiter looked at geto and immediately said, "oh, i'm so sorry, i didn't realize you two were dating." when he realized that he was interrupting their date.

kosume shook her head and said, "you got it all wrong. he's just a friend. so don't worry about it. i'll make sure to come back when i get myself a phone though."

the amount of happiness displayed on this waiter's face made the curses sick go the bones.

"t-thank you." the waiter said with a bow before leaving the two alone.

"guys, stop acting like thattt~~" kosume whined as she undid her technique. the three could now move again, all of them upset with what she did.

"tch, what a hopeless rascal." jogo commented.

"don't say that~ he just found someone he would like to get to know and that's all. it's a positive emotion which you should cherish." kosume explained.

"you don't actually like him do you?" mahito exclaimed. kosume awkwardly shook her head and said, "no, not really."

"let her do what she wants to." geto hummed to which the curses silenced down.

"kosume," geto started, "you have the option of coming and not coming to our attack. it's your choice."

kosume nodded and jogo said, "she could be a great distraction though. no, this is the perfect chance! you two are the strongest out of us all, you could easily take gojo down."

geto just hummed while fantasizing about how everything would play out.

kosume just giggled and everyone around looked at her and she said, "you guys keep overestimating me. i'm nothing compared to geto or gojo."

"you just stopped three curses at once." geto encouraged. but the way he said all of that made kosume think that he wanted something.

"i'll be there, but i won't participate in battle. if anyone is on the verge of death, i'll come by and help. also you haven't told me when this will happen." kosume said as she stood up.

"it'll happen in two days." geto informed. kosume nodded before saying, "well then, now if that's it, and if you'll excuse me, i have to get myself a new phone." as she opened her pouch. she pulled out her credit card and tossed it on the table and said, "you guys can pay with my money."

"stay safe!" mahito called out before she left the store.

when kosume finally left the cafe, she took a deep breath. she couldn't bear anyone for a moment and had to leave immediately.

geto was starting to act more toxic and it pissed her off. it was like he wanted something but wouldn't tell her directly. and she would do it if she knew what it was without him asking, but the thing was... she couldn't read his emotions, he was the definition of a living puppet.

"e-excuse me!" someone called out from behind her. she turned back and saw the waiter walk up to her.

"here's my number." he said, handing her a napkin with his number on.

kosume smiled and neatly folded the napkin and said, "i'll make sure to save your number."

"thank you!" the waiter said with a smile, "my name is kaji yuma! it was nice meeting you!"

kosume placed her hand on his shoulder and said, "don't worry about it, you can call me ume."

kaji lifted his head up and admired her beauty once more before having to go back in.

"well, i'll be waiting for you! by the way, i'm 19!" he blurted.

kosume giggled before saying, "i'm into older men! sorry!" before running off into the streets.

"this world is so colorful!"