35

~This is the last time. I swear on my son. ~

~This IS for my son.~

There's no place quite like here

There's no better time than now

You gotta stay ready

I watched as Eric left the station. This time, I followed him to his home. I waited nearly an hour for the right time. Once that time came, I left my car and walked a block down to his house. I had to pick his lock and quietly enter the home. As I looked through the house, I noticed how empty it looked. There was the only furniture. No pictures of family, nothing. Making my way to the kitchen, I made sure there were no weapons he could run to and grab. I hid the knives and checked all droors for a gun or weapon of any sort. I then poured gasoline all through the kitchen and into the living room. After doing so, I quietly made my way up the stairs. I could hear the shower running in the distance. After checking all the bedrooms for weapons, I found his gun and badge on his dresser in the main room. Leaving the badge, I grab his gun and tuck it in the back of my pants. I quickly poured gasoline in the main bedroom and down through the rest of the rooms. Once finished, I made my way to the bathroom, not caring much about making noise now. The shower had a glass door. Pulling out my gun, I shot the glass, purposely missing him. This startled him, making him drop to the ground. I wasted no time. As the glass fell to the ground, I walked over to the shower and grabbed him by his hair, dragging him out of the shower. Once he tried to reach for my hand, I hit him in his face with the back of my gun, instantly breaking his nose.

Dragging him all the way out of the bathroom and towards the stairs, I push him down them. Watching as his body roll down the steps, hitting the ground at the bottom.

Me: Nobody fucks with my family. 

I said as I walked down the stairs. He quickly got up and ran towards the kitchen. Before he could reach the kitchen, I shot him in the back of his leg, making him fall to the ground and shout in pain.

I grabbed him by his hair, lifting up his head.

Me: Nobody.

I then forced my gun in his mouth, pulling the trigger.

I'm done..... That's it.

Wiping my finger prints from his gun, I put it back in his room,  then lit a match, starting the fire.

Once out of the house, I walked back to my car and watched the fire burn. This fire will burn all night without anyone knowing. Half an hour later,  I went back home. Before entering the house, I made sure I was good to go in.

Me: I did this for my family. For my son.

I said chanting to myself as I walked in. The first place I went was to my son's room. Kissing his forehead, I slowly made my way to my room. Taking my time because I knew Tae was there. However, I didn't know if he had been asleep or not. But I wasn't expecting him to be.

He had been in bed, His back faced the door. I quietly stripped out of my clothes and slid into bed, facing Tae.

Tae: Yn-

Me: I-I did it for us.

I said as my voice broke.

Tae POV~

Yn: I- I did it for us.

Her voice broke and I knew she was about to cry. Turning to her, I pull her body closer to mine.

Me: I knew that was you.

I said remembering the video from the news a couple of weeks ago. I didn't want to believe it was her, but I had to face reality.

Yn: My son won't lose you again. He needs you. I need you.

She said in between sobs.

Yn: I'm done. I'm done.

~END~