CH 9 - ANNIVERSARY PT 1

Start from the beginning

"Call us later Lisa, so we can finalize the surprise."

"Will do, thank you guys."

"Yes, thank you. Sorry my hormones." My Nini pouts through the phone.

"All good Jennie, Lisa asked for our help because she knows your group of best friends will spill the beans and yet we are in another country and the beans were still spilled...bye bye! Hope to see you guys again soon! Double date okay?!" Kiki tells my Nini.

I hang up the phone and I look up to My Mandu and she is still glaring at me.

Okay Manoban...slowly back away towards the door and RUN FOR THEO'S ROOM.

"Don't even think about it Manoban." I freeze in place and she passes me and locks the door. She turns around and walks towards me.

"Hon...hi..." I walk backwards. My Mandu is literally so scary right now.

My knees hit the back of the bed causing me to sit. She pulls my Daddy dick out and starts to pump me.

"Oh fuck!"

She takes off my shirt she was wearing and slams her pussy onto my dick.

"Fuck...baby girl..." I try to grab her waist.

"Don't touch me." She deadpans and continues to pound her tight pussy on me.

"Baby I'm going...I'm going to...to c-cum...WHAT THE FUCK?!" Just when I was about to reach my peak she hops off of me and goes to the bathroom.

She comes back out in her PJs, lays in bed and shuts the light off.

"That's what you get. This is your punishment. Now get your ass in bed and fucking sleep."

"Yes ma'am!" I salute and fix my boxers. I hop into bed and try to cuddle with her but she stops me.

"Didn't I say Don't touch me?"

"Hon..." She takes the extra pillow and places in between us.

"Sleep Manoban."

"Love you. I'm sorry for lying. I know you hate it because of what happened before, but I wanted to surprise you. If you're also mad because I forgot one of our anniversaries, I didn't forget. I pretended in hopes I could really surprise you. I'm sorry again. I love you..." I turn and face the other way in bed.

"Hug me. And I love you too." I smile at what she just said and then move the extra pillow away. I snuggle behind her and hug her waist.

END FLASHBACK

...

Okay, so like I said. I'm planning a surprise for her, and the surprise starts now. I had to push it a few days back because she got mad at me after the couple's therapy session.

She is still sleeping soundly. Her pregnancy hormones are really kicking. She woke me up at 2am for sex and a whole lot of it. I mean damn her pregnant self has such a strong stamina than when she isn't pregnant...

I go to the Theo's closet and bring out the first surprise. I also wake up Baby Theo to help me. We bought her favorite flowers, and I had Jisoo Unnie and Chipmunk deliver her favorite breakfast from the sheep cafe we went to when I first showed up in Seoul.

"Dada Wub, Mommy Wub seem to be sad lately. I asked her what's the matter and she said nothing, but I sense it Dada Wub. Did you make her sad again?" He raises his eyebrow to me.

"I...well yes son, but because I was trying to make this surprise for Mommy Wub, but Dada Wub is also a Pabo and could have made the surprise better."

"Well I think Mommy Wub is going to be really happy and love the surprise very much."

"You think so son?" I fix his hair and pull down his shirt over his tummy.

"Yes Dada Wub. Mommy Wub gets mad at you all the time, but I know she wubs you so much." I smile softly to our son. If only he knew what more his Mommy Wub and Dada Wub has been through.

"Dada Wub? You're crying..." He cups my cheeks and it snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Happy tears son. I'm just lucky that I have you, another baby Mandu, and Mommy Wub still by my side."

"Dada Wub, I Wub you!" He kisses my lips and hugs me real tight.

"Okay, let's surprise Mommy Wub?" Theo flashes his gummy smile like Jennie and nods.

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!

TELL ME WHY ROSÉ DROPS A PHOTOBOOK, WHICH IS 2x MORE EXPENSIVE THAN LISA'S. YG BE MILKING ROSÉ'S SOLO SUCCESS AND ITS ANNOYING, BUT NONE THE LESS I BOUGHT IT AND SOME OF HER ELLE COVERS.

AND DID YOU SEE THE PINKS VOGUE KOREA COVER?! THEY ALL LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! EVEN THOUGH THE GROUP COVER LOOKS MEGA EDITED...LIKE COMMON KOREA EDITORS...IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DONE LAZILY, BUT THEY EACH STILL LOOK AMAZING AND REGARDLESS I BOUGHT THEM ANYWAYS. I WISH THEY TRIED HARDER FOR OUR GIRLS.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER :)