9

Toni POV

It was about time to leave so as we were walking out of her office she grabbed a folder from off the coffee table, took my hand into hers and we walked out of her office and went home. As soon as we got home Cheryl went to her home office and I went to go shower. Once I got out of the shower I put on a brown hoodie and some sweats.

I put on my clothes and chilled on the bed for like 20 mins until I decided to go see what Cheryl was doing in her office

I knocked on the door receiving a come in. I walked in "what's up baby do you need anything." Cheryl asked me without looking up. "No I don't need anything just bored and wanted to see what your doing, or if you needed help or something I don't know" I said walking over to her.

She look up a me from the paper she was looking at and looked me in my eyes. I looked back at her and all I saw was worry. She stood up quickly grabbed my arm and drug me back to our room. "Cher what's going on why-" I asked but was cut off in the middle of my sentence. "Shh okay just trust me, I need you to quickly get all of your things together right now while I call our pilot. We're going back home." She said in a rush to get her things together.

We pulled up to the airport and got onto the plane. We sat down and I looked at Cheryl. "What? I know I'm hot but why do you keep starting at me?" She said jokingly while cracking a small smile. I looked at her seriously "why are we going home in such a rush, what happened." She looked at me her smile faded away "I'll tell you when we got home." She replied while going lie in her bed.

Later on in the flight I got into the bed with her we cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke up in the car with Cheryl driving. "Well good morning" she said with a light chuckle. I smiled at her and asked where we're going. "I'm gonna drop you off at your house your roommate Veronica should be there. I'll call and check up on you every couple of hours. Don't leave your house for any reason I'll have food delivered for all 3 meals for the next couple days, and I'll stop by and see you every day." She said placing her hand on my thigh keeping her eyes on the road. "W-why, What's happening why can I not leave my house?" I asked a scared. "Calm down nothings happening yet, I'm just trying to keep you safe. Your safety was threatened and I don't want that so I have to take care of some things. Once they're taken care of it'll go back to normal, I just need you to trust me okay." She said with her thumb caressing my thigh. "Okay I responded and semi relaxed.

—————

Hi besties sorry this chapter is short it's just a filler.

Don't forget to tell me what y'all think. <3