6

Toni POV

We park after a short ride to the beach and go to a fairly empty part of the beach. We get settled and she grabs my hand and drags me to the water.

My feet touched the water and I pulled back because the water was cold. "Cmonnnn you get used to the temperature" she whined at me. I reluctantly continued to follow her deeper into the water.

Ones we got deep enough into the water that we had to actually swim ish she swam under the water and didn't come up for a long time. I started to get worried to right before I was about to turn around again I feel a pair of hand come up and rap themselves around my waist. I took a deep sigh of relief once I realized who's hands they were "awww were you worried about me" she asked teasingly

"No" I said while rolling my eyes. "Sure you weren't" she says as she turns me around and picks me up.

I look into her eyes and feel nothing but butterfly's in my stomach. I can't help but to smile. She leans in to kiss me and I meet her half way and we share a long passionate kiss.

Once we both pulled away from the kiss we let go of each other and she splashed me in my face with the water unexpectedly. I look at her while she dying of laughter. I splashed her back and we did that back and forth with both us dying of laughter for a good couple of hours.

She started splashing me repeatedly and I couldn't splash her back so I decided to swim away. When I was swimming I accidentally ran into this man he looked at me and laughed, he tried to grab me but I pulled away. "What? I bet I could treat you well. And if your here with anybody I could treat you better then them" he said with a lot of confidence. "No you couldn't so if you could please leave me alone" I said trying to swim back over to Cher when I turned around he grabbed my hand but before anything could go any further Cher came over and when I looked up at her I saw the anger in her eyes.

"And what's going on here love?" She asked me "I was just trying to show her how good I could treat her" the man instructed before I could respond. Cheryl smiled and obvious fake smile "ah yes but fortunately she is taken so you can crawl back in whatever hole you came out of." She said while disconnecting the mans hand from my arm.

We swam back to the shore and I felt the need to apologize for some odd reason even though I didn't really do anything wrong.

"I'm sorry" I say quickly once we get back to our stuff  "why" she says looking at me with a bit of confusion. " I I- Because that man.. I- I don't know." I said stuttering. She came over to me and lifted up my chin to make me look at her "you have no reason do be sorry, none of that was your fault at all. Okay?" I nodded "I need you to use your words." She said looking me deep in my soul. "N- none of that was my fault." I said she smiled and pecked my lips.

"Do you want to leave so we could start getting ready for dinner" she asked "dinner?" I questioned. "Yes dinner to make up for ditching breakfast" she said with a smile while slowly starting to pack her things. "But I thought the beach was to make up for that?" I said still confused. "So is dinner" she said continuing what she was doing.

We left and headed home. Once we got home and when to get ready for dinner.

Cheryl POV

We get home and go in our rooms to shower and all that to get ready. I decided to wear just a black suit.

As I finished up getting ready I heard a my TT walk down the stairs letting me know that she was done and that I should hurry up because I don't want to leave her waiting

I walked down the stairs and was me with Toni looking amazing as always wearing a black dress with one sleeve.

She walked over to me and kissed my cheek pulling me out of my trance. "So I'm your right, that means that your also mine, correct?" She asked in a very confident tone.

I looked at her "of course gorgeous" I say winking at her and walking to the door to open it for her. My driver was waiting outside for us already. We drove about 30 to get to the restaurant. Once we pulled up to the restaurant thanked the driver got out of the car and got seated at our table we looked over the menu she already knew what she wanted though because she looked at the menu in the car on the way here out of anxiety. 

We ordered, then eventually our food came and we started talking about "us"

"So what are we?" She asked me kind of poking at her food.

"Your mines, and I'm yours. That's what we are. I don't want to rush you into a relationship though to we don't have to put a label on it if you don't want." I responded and grabbed her hand making her look up at me from her plate.

"Okay I have another question. What made you want to make me yours?" She said looking back down at her plate

"I knew that I wanted to make you mine when you walked into my office that first day wearing that purple dress that you looked absolutely amazing in by the way. I was just waiting to make sure that you wanted me to be yours the way that I wanted you to be mine, I was gonna wait a bit longer but when I saw that man flirting with you at breakfast I flipped and couldn't wait any longer so I took a risk." I said while the water took our finished plates and brought our desert.

Toni POV

As she was talking I couldn't help but smile. What she said sounded a tad bit possessive at the end but I don't know it was kinda hot not gonna lie.

We ate the dessert, she payed and we left back home. We got back home and went to go change into more comfortable clothing.

I just changed into some sweats and a tank top and Cher changed into some basketball shorts and a t shirt.

She walked into my room grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my room. We started to walk up some stairs that I've never seen "where are we going" I asked pulling back. "Shh just cmon" she said eagerly pulling me up the stairs. 

We walked up a flight of stairs and out onto the roof. We to on the roof and she moved to the like middle and layer down looking upward.

"Um what are you doing" I asked scared for my life.

"Vibing you should try it" she said looking at me with this stupid smile on her face.

"What do you mean" I asked still afraid of falling

"Come over here and see" she says looking back up at the sky.

In walk well more like crawl over to her and cling on to her. "Why are you so scared" she said laughing at me.

"Because I'm in the verge of death" I say rolling my eyes. "You so dramatic, you are fine" she said hugging me back.

We sat there like that for I don't even know how long looking at the sky.