1

The sharp sunlight pierced through the glass window and struck the man sleeping under the sheets. His hair appeared golden under the sunlight. He groaned and pulled the sheets over his head.

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

I felt someone hugging my bare torso from behind and a melodious voice said, "Good Morning Oppa! ".

This completely ruined my mood, "Don't call me Oppa, ever again. " I said quietly but coldly. I stood up and wore my t-shirt. "I will get out, you get dressed and get out of my house as soon as possible. "

"O-okay. " She said meekly.

I got out of my room to give her space to change and shit. I then got a call from one of the investors and got back to business as if I did not just get out of bed after sleeping with a random stranger. Fooling around has kinda become my way of relieving stress. Thanks to my very honorable family, my life doesn't lack stress in any possible way.

The girl got out of the room and was looking at me with a heavy gaze, "Mr. Sung can please hold for a second? " I said and put the phone down, "What are you still doing here? " I asked her.

"I-I hmmm I just wanted to inform Mr. Kim that I am free tonight too. " She said, probably trying to be seductive.

I ran my fingers through my hair, annoyed, I said, "You are very bold aren't you? Please, get out of my house before I lose my temper and fire you off of your petty job as an assistant receptionist at Gucci. " His eyes were closed as he said it.

"Y-yes yes sir. I am so so s-s-sorry. " She was trembling as she said and then got out of my house.

I might sleep around but giving these women advantages and privileges for doing so, those are not my morals. After all, sleeping with Kim Taehyung should be a privilege in itself.

Taehyung then called his manager, "Hyung, did you make her sign the anti-defamation contract? she just left. "

The anti-defamation contract prohibits the person who signs it from publicizing certain details about the person, who the contract is about. If these kinds of things would get out, it would become a huge scandal.

Although these kinds of scandal can not degrade The Kim Taehyung, the most influential person in fashion and one of them in music, there is nothing wrong with taking preventions.

____________________

"Yah Jennie why are you still looking at the articles. That is nonsense and you know it. These people are now just making shit up to defame you. " Jisoo sat beside Jennie, who was sadly looking at her phone. She caressed the hair of the cat-eyed lady, "You know Jennie, you did nothing bad by wearing that nurse outfit. It completely goes with the lyrics of Lovesick Girls and so many other girl groups have done it in the past. Why not attack them? Ohh yes because you are supposed to be their target. And that is why Jendukie you shouldn't be sad. " She proudly completed her little monologue.

BREAKING NEWS
KIM JENNIE FACES ANOTHER SCANDAL AS HER LOVESICK MUSIC VIDEOS RELEASE.

The global IT girl yet again faces another scandal due to the nurse outfit she is wearing in her brand new comeback song, Lovesick Girls. A group of netizens accuses her of normalizing the sexualization of nurses. According to them, the outfit is too "sexy" to be a nurse outfit. The K-pop star is wearing a sexy version of the uniform – tight, short dress; a cap with a heart symbol, and high heels. YG Entertainment responded to the criticism on Tuesday by saying that the video was "an independent genre of art" and there was "no other intention than to express the music".

Instead of all the criticism, Jennie still has her huge fanbase backing her up. The number of people who support her is way higher than the ones who criticize her.

Do you think that Jennie is doing something wrong by wearing that outfit? Please comment.

"Jennie should be kicked out of the music industry! This behavior is simply offensive."

"#JennieisnotsexualisingNurses_PeopleareSexualisingJennie"

"She is such a B**ch. I can't stand her. "

"I hate her. She is such a whore! "

"Jennie unnie, ninicats will always be with you! Don't be scared of these filthy people. "

And a lot of mixed reviews about this scandal could be seen.

"Unnie I am not sad. I am just disappointed. Even after centuries of revolts and strugglings, the first thing that people notice about a woman is her clothes. Why do people think that a woman only wears short-sexy clothes to please men around her? Why can't she just wear them coz she wants to? " Jennie asked Jisoo. 

"A woman wears sexy clothes because she is feeling sexy, not because she wants to be sexualized. " Jennie said, a glint of anger in her eyes.

"Men are never told that their legs, shoulders, or stomachs are showing. They are seen as humans and not objects for your sexual exploits. "

"Boobs and ass are normal part of a female body. People don't need to sexualize them all the time. Like men aren't nearly as sexualised as women are in this fuckin misogynistic world. " She completed in one breathe.

"Yep couldn't be more correct! " Jisoo screamed, "Men can go to frikin hell for all we care" both of them screamed together.

Jennie's phone rang.

"Hello, Jen? " Her manager's voice could be heard from the other hand.

"Yes unnie? " Jennie replied.

"I know you are worrying about all the criticism but don't. YGE has taken care of all the haters. We are suening all the people for harrasment. We have a good news too! The album sales are skyrocketting! "

{Yeahh, in this fictional world YG knows how to manage their artists very well. lol}

This put a smile on Jennie's face, "de unnie. Thank you very much. " She hung up the phone.

_________________________

Hiii Loves!! So, how did you like the first chapter? Please comment!

I just need to put this disclaimer. So, PLS READ!!

1) I know there are speculations that Jennie and G-dragon are dating. So,I just want to clear that me writing a story on Taennie doesn't mean that I don't respect the above mentioned couple. Do I think that Taennie is cute? Hell yes.
Am I going to support them completely even if they date a goddamn watermelon? Yes ppl yes!
Am I going to force them to date irl? NO coz that's a fuckin loser move.

2) The personalities of the characters in this book is completely fictional. I don't know any of the characters used in the book, in real life so I don't know how they are in the real world.

3) The characters aren't perfect and have flaws and that is intentional. For eg when Jisoo and Jennie screamed that men can go to hell. i didn't mean to offend anyone. They were supposed to say it because that is their character arc and that they are gonna learn. Same goes with Taehyung and later Jin.

So, those are the things I just wanted to clear out.

Thank you for reading the first chapter! Love y'all. Be safe!