Oh shit, Daddy Direction is going to kill me.

Fiona's POV
I know what your probably thinking. "Why the heck didn't you run for it?" And you know how I'm going to answer "I hadn't pranked them bad enough yet." And your going to be like "idiot."

But you know, I wasn't really afraid of them. It was pretty obvious I could beat the crap out of them.
I know. *gasp!* I said crap!
Living with a bunch of boys does that to a girl.
I was tossed into the van by a VERY angry Liam. He still had marks on his face from the tears he had shed after he was falsely told that Zayn was dead. His eyes practically glowed with anger.
Ok, maybe I was a little afraid of him...
The car ride back was quiet, and in some ways funny. Neill kept on breaking out into sobs, and hugging Zayn, while Louis and Harry sat in the front seat. I could tell that Harry kept on looking behind him, as if checking to see if Zayn was really there.
As soon as we got back to there house, I ran up to my room.

Later that night....
I picked the lock to my room, and prepared for pranking. First, I went downstairs and got a pair of scissors, a jug of lemonade, and a sharpie. Going up to Harry's room, I slid a bald cap on his head, over his curly hair. Then, I drew on his face, and finally I pouring a bunch of lemonade on his bed, near his crotch. Then, for a final touch, I cut up some of the wigs hair, putting it on the bed where Harry slept.
I did the same thing to the other boys, except I didn't draw on Niall because he snores like leprechaun, and I also drew on Zayn's mirror with the sharpie. Then I waited in the hall.

Harry's POV
I woke up, and something felt different. Hmm. I got out of bed, but then I just stood there, looking at it in shock. Oh my. I thought my bed-wetting days were over.
I walked out to the hallway, and to my surprise, saw Fiona, asleep.
"Hey Fiona," I said, rubbing her shoulder. She woke up, looking at me, then screamed.
The other boys immediately woke up, and ran out to the hallway. When they saw me, they screamed.
Oh my gosh.... They were all bald, with sharpie scribbled all over there face.
Wait.... I touched my head, looking for my curly locks. I felt no hair.
I screamed.
Zayn ran to his room, where his mirror was, and screamed again.
"MY.... MY BEAUTIFUL FACE.... MY BEAUTIFUL MIRROR..... MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!"

Fiona's POV
Wow, there hair was there life.
Ha. Ha.
Liam was the first to realize what was going on.
"You, you shaved us?" He asked me, deadly calm.
I giggled, and shook my head.
Harry fainted.
Wow, that boy fainted a lot.
I crawled over to him, and pulled off his bald cap.
Louis ran back into the hallway, and when he saw Harry's hair, started crying for joy, running his fingers through his friends hair, shaking.
Weird boy.
I sighed, and took off the other boys bald caps. They started sobbing with relief, except for Liam, who looked like he was about to murder me.
Oh shit, Daddy Direction is going to kill me.