𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Start bij het begin

You walked and walked until you heard a voice call out behind you. You raised an eyebrow at the voice. It sounded oddly familiar. You turned your head and your eyes widened.

"T-Tanjiro?" You asked utterly perplexed. He walked up behind you and smiled.

"Hey! I didn't know you lived up here." He stated as he came by your side as you both walked together.

"I didn't either." You replied.

"I walked back up earlier and the normal route I take was blocked by a tree that fell down. I couldn't climb over because I had a lot of weight on my shoulders. So I took this one. And here we are. Heh." He rubbed the back of his neck. You smiled and looked down as you walked through the white blanket that covered the mountain. He looked over at you and watched the gentle snow fall into your h/c hair. Your e/c eyes that seemed to catch the attention of any person. He found himself staring but turned away once you looked back at him. There was silence for a while with just the sound of your feet walking through the snow.

"So. What were you doing in the market?" he asked.

"Well, me and my mother we sell fabric. Mostly wool since we have some sheep at the house."

"What's your family like?" He asked.

"I have my parents, and a younger brother, Hiroto. He's almost six years old. We play games together. His favorite is playing with marbles. He also likes playing in the snow." Tanjiro chuckled. Imagining what you and your brother would look like laughing and throwing snowballs at each other. He smiled a little to himself.

"My siblings and I we like to play outside a lot. Especially my sister Nezuko. My father passed on a while ago." You turned your head over to him as he held his head down. Remembering that day when his father was sick and how he died.

"I'm sorry." Was all you could say. You both exchanged sad smiles.

A moment of silence filled the cool air. That's when your eye caught something you hadn't seen before. You furrowed your eyebrows and narrowed them at what was many feet away from you. You jogged forward with Tanjiro right behind you. As you got closer, the figure started to fix into your sight and a loud gasp escaped your lips.

There in snow, laid one of your sheep. Under red snow. Its belly had been ripped open and spilling out were its intestines and other organs. Spilled out beneath. The entire diameter of the sheep was red snow. Blood was everywhere. This was one of your sheep.

"These are one of our sheep." Was all that came from your mouth. You clasped a hand over your mouth when you found a basket that was sitting in the snow. Partially covered in snow. Then it hit you.

"Hiroto." You said as you then ran through the snow and towards your house. Tanjiro was running behind you and carried a worried look on his face. You were hoping and praying to God that you didn't think what you were thinking. You were hoping you weren't right. Your lungs were burning and your throat felt like it was closing in on you. Making it harder for you to breathe in the bitter cold. Your legs were aching and burning like they were on fire from running so much. But that didn't matter to you. All that mattered was that you could see your family was safe from harms way. And that maybe a wild animal chased after them but they ran inside the house and were safe.

After what felt like hours and hours of running, you saw your house fix into your sight. This made you run faster than you had ever ran in your life. Please be okay. Please be okay.

You got closer and closer to the house and you stopped in the front. You looked to your right to see all of your families sheep had been brutally slaughtered. The entire place was just covered in blood. The fences were broken down, and everything was destroyed.