Kidnapped

Joker
So happy to see my baby safe and sound at work but now it was my turn to go to work.

"Why so serious, Let's put a smile on that frown" grabbing a knife while a man in a chair tied up starting screaming.

"Good, your lovely screams shall help me shape your smile" picking up the scalpel following the dotted lines.

Struggling to make the perfect smile on this one's face but it'll do as the flesh slowly starts to open up, now for the other side.

Before I could get to the other side I got some bad news Kelly got kidnapped "Damn, you take over while I'll go fix this".

Walking out of the club turning on the tracker I put on Kelly "here I come my darling".

When making it to the destination it was a dark old building maybe a old warehouse building I don't know.

****
Kelly
"Who do you work for" I shook my head I don't work for no one I told the man but I got nothing but a slap in the face.

I kept getting slapped back and forth after a while it was hard for me to open my eyes I know they were puffy, everytime I try to open my eyes.

But my body was in pain though I couldn't see it I could feel it taking blows to my body.

I couldn't take it anymore so I simply let everything go.

*****
Joker
I was inside the warehouse house shooting people left and right when I made it to the top room my angel was black and purple.

Looking at the guy who did it he looked like he was about to shit his pants I decided to pistol whip him.

Carrying my little angel placing her body in the back of the car, I now got out some rope and made a noose tying it to the car.

I placed it onto the guy's neck "wakey wakey" snapping my fingers he woke up "it's showtime" I got to the driver's side and started weaving in and out of traffic.

Hearing his desperate voice as he tried to scream out by the time I'm done they won't be able to ID him.