Asylum

Kelly

Today is my first day coming down here doctor hugo told me that sometimes I would come down here to care for the other patients.

When I went into the room I see green hair wait is it the guy from the club the other night why is he in the Asylum?

Going into the room he gave me a smile

I sat across from him then looking at the paper "Are you okay" I asked he didn't answer he just looked at me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I sat across from him then looking at the paper "Are you okay" I asked he didn't answer he just looked at me.

Okay..well I guess I'll just not say anything I don't understand why they got him in that thing.

"Does it hurt?" He just kept looking at me I went over to him taking off his jacket when he got out he hugged me.

It would be rude to turn him away even though I just met him I hugged him back he then let go of me.

"Your beautiful angel" I looked at him it was the first thing he ever said to me I smiled "your beautiful too stranger".

"Can I see you again" I looked at the clock then him "sure" I looked at the clock once more "oh crap I'm late".

He tilt his head to the side "late for what?" I look over to the window well it shouldn't hurt to tell him even though talking about out personal lives can get us into trouble.

I got closer to him and whisper "I have a date also do you want me to put that back on you" he didn't say anything to me.

"Um..I have to go have a nice day stranger" getting up to leave then locking the door sad how they have to live like this down here.

The Asylum is not a place you want to be tied down to a chair or bed getting force fed or even beaten it just cruel these people are human too.

But now that I think about it how did he get down here yesterday he was at the club today he's at the Asylum how strange.

Innocent little jokeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें