Chapter 11

Sorry it took so long. I was grounded but I'm back baby. Haha enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jacks pov (The day he got caught)

Blaire was next to me, sleeping on her back. Her chest was rising up an down, her eyes shut. I trailed my fingers over her chest and I played with the lining of her bra. I can't fall back asleep. She looks so fucking perfect, but she's so shy. She has no idea what to do half the time, but at the same time it's kinda hot. I groaned silently at myself, I'm not gonna be one of those guys, I don't settle down, there's no point to it. I've never wanted to before, no girl have ever gotten my hooked to the point where I wanna be with just her. I got a text and checked my phone.

"Lets talk ;)" Kyla texted. I knew we weren't gonna talk. She just wanted to hook-up with me again. I set my phone down and looked back at Blaire. What the fuck is up? I hate that Blaire makes me feel good, only Blaire. I rolled my eyes at myself. I'm not gonna be some fucking Romeo that's only in movies. I got out of bed and pulled on a black shirt and basketball shorts, I slipped on Nike sandals. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I grabbed a late cab to her place and when she answered the door, she was only in a dress, a see through one.

She grabbed my back and smashes her lips to mine. I closed the door with my foot. I rolled my eyes but kissed her back. Kyla pinned me against her wall and kissed my neck. She whispered dirty things in my ear and cursed profanities. She rubbed me though my shorts and my mind snapped to the thought of Blaire. If she did this shit to me, on fuck the thought of Blaire. I cursed out loud. I guess Kyla thought it was a moan because it encouraged her. She slipped out of her dress and she was now completely naked. She giggled and tried to pull my shirt off but I grabbed her arms.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"I, uh, shit." I groaned. I let go of her arms and literally ran to the door. I swung it open an slammed it behind me and jogged down the road and grabbed another cab. I yelled at the driver to go to the hotel. I paid got out and ran to the elevator. Finally being able to breath. That was stupid as fuck. I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have gone there, I don't know why but I shouldn't have. I hit my floor, and when the door opened, the principal stood there surprised to see me.

"Well Mr.Gilinsky. About to leave?" she raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms. She thought I was leaving?

"Actually I-" I began, prepared to lie I was going for some air but she interrupted me.

"Don't try to make an excuse. Come with me" she ordered, I rolled eyes and she took me to her temporary office. She gave me a rude look.

"Do you ever quit Jack?" she roared.

"I was just going for some air." I snapped.

She started ranting and I was bored. I didn't pay attention to a single thing. Finally she said something that caught my attention.

"This trip for you was such a waste!" she yelled. "you're such a waste!"

I slammed my hand down on her desk. "yeah? well you're nothing but a dried up, fucking cunt." I gritted through my teeth. Her eyes went wide.

"Get out!" She stood straight, pointing toward the door. I smirked and left. Once I opened the door, I saw someone run down the hall. Damn, they heard all of that. Fuck it.

Blaire's pov (3 days later)

It was the day after graduation. I laid in bed, texting Johnson. Grayson and Ethan left for Arizona. Shia and Ethan knew they had to end it. She didn't show up for graduation, she was so upset. I was about to join her. Jack hasn't made any effort to earn my forgiveness, he didn't even care.

All we ever do is glance at one another, admitted mine is more of a quick glare. I have no idea why I even tried. He's literally the most heartless person I've ever met, which is exactly why I hated him in the first place. No morals, no brain, no conscience, no emotion. Jack was a bad idea, but to be honest, I like bad ideas. And I liked the thought of Jack, a lot. Suddenly I got a text from someone I thought I never would again. The devil himself, Jack.

"I'm coming over." he wrote. He knew where I lived because we've known each other since the fifth grade. I didn't even respond. Two minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I groan and get up, I walk downstairs and get the door. When I open it, I'm automatically in Jack's arms. He held me tight around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed in his scent.

We pulled apart and I coughed awkwardly. "Come in" I said in a small voice, barely even trusting it. I stepped to the side to make room, he nodded an walked in, going up to my room. He sat at the edge of my bed with his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. He licked his lips and I sat down next to him. He took his left hand out of the pocket and rested it on my thigh. His warm hand on my thigh made me squirm.

"Okay. What did you want?" I asked, my voice cracking just because I was looking at him.

"You can't be mad forever." Jack said.

"Wanna bet?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Listen, babe I'm sorry." He said, his raspy voice thickening when he said babe. My stomach fluttered. "I just miss you, I miss chilling with you, and touching you." he hand trailed on my thigh.

"Did Jack Gilinsky just apologize?" I laughed. "And call me babe?"

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes but smiled. I put my hands on both sides of his face as our eyes locked. He slowly leaned in and both our eyes fluttered shut as our lips pressed together. Instantly he was on top of me but we were just kissing. Our lips moved in sync and I could hear the friction of our lips and the sound of our wavy breathing. His hand held my bare hip and I pulled him even closer, causing him to kiss me harder.

*Three Hours Later*

Me Jack were laying on my bed, his arms were around my waist. His lips rested on the side of my head as there was a movie playing in the background. But I was too busy breathing in this moment. I knew I shouldn't give in so easily, but with Jack it's anything but easy. Everything about him invites me in. Especially when he flashes one of his rate smiles. Jack started kissing my shoulder and neck and ear.

I giggled with every kiss. Jack laughed at me an kissed my lips, my skin heats up every time he smiles or laughs. I wouldn't mind being like this forever. But I knew that wouldn't happen. I was falling for Jack, harder and harder. But the last thing I need is an untrustworthy guy in my life, and with Jack that's exactly what I get.

I felt Jack's got breath on me and I turned my head so I could kiss him. "wait" he stopped me.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Are you...um... with anyone?" he raised an eyebrow. I was completely confused. He asked me that, hesitating on each word.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Well. I mean, ugh fuck, forget about it." he huffed, leaning in to kiss me by this time I stopped him.

"Tell me." I pressed.

"Fuck fine. I just thought you and that kid were together. I mean he was all over you on grad day." He looked more pissed at the conversation than what the actual problem was.

"Grayson?" I chuckled

"Whatever that dick's name is." he rolled his eyes.

"That was rude." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ugh" he groaned. "c'mon." he whined, trying to get me to lighten up.

"You're such an ass." I said getting up, but he held my hip and pulled me back. Our bodies pressed together as our breathing became in sync.

"I'm sorry. I just... um.... I really like you" he admitted, sighing deeply with annoyance. I was a little surprised he said that, my feeling for him were strong but I couldn't exactly admit that to him or myself.

He kissed me again and I enjoyed this moment. His soft lips on mine as his tongue massaged mine, and his Han explored my body and gripped the right places. He had a lock on me and I knew I had one working its way onto him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you liked it!
{Vote, Comment, Fan}