INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/COVEJShjQWq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The link of Lisa and Nct Ten's Dance practice of Kick Back for Team Lisa

________________

tenlee_1001✅:good job Team Lisa and also congratulations trainees♥️
♥️ By lalalalalisa_m tenlisabesties bamlisabesties seventeen_official seventeen_mingyu nct_smtown NCT_Lucas Nct_jaehyun Nct_taeyong and 50,000k more
Comments:
Lalalalalisa_m✅:❤️thankyou bro
Replied:no probs,
Nct_taeyong✅:Yah you snicky little rascal you said you're practicing alone!!!
Nct_jaehyun✅: Yah you fricking biatch you said you were alone when I fricking called you!!!
NCT_Lucas✅:YAH HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU, YOU SAID YOU'RE ALONE AND YET MY MOM IS BESIDE YOU!
Nctzen: Oh Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul go run
Liliesfam:oh someone's gonna be dead meat tonight
Lisa's_lilies: besties 4 life
Got7_Bambam✅:you didn't even let me know, I should have come with you 😑
Lalalalalisa_m✅:Why?you willl just distract us with your dabbing
tenlee_1001✅:preach sister
Bamlisaten: bestfriend goals
___________________
NCT REACTIONS

JAEHYUN

Jaehyun is in the other practice room for his vlive when he heard way v's song kick back playing, he thought why would it be played when the way v members ask a permission to him to roam around in Han River so he jist shrug it off and proceed to his vlive.

After his vlive

After staying some more time in the room He stood up and proceed to open the door. He walk off the hallways of SM and he saw his sunbaes Exo talking with someone but he just shrug it off again and he stopped from his place when he heard a familiar laugh and voice he thought "Is Lisa here? Or I am jist hallucinating?". And he and his manager ride their service car back to their dorm. When they arrive he saw his members in the door looking on a hurry. He didn't have the chance to ask why Taeyong immediately pulled him and rush to the service car.

ARRIVING SM. ENT

They immediately thanked the driver and rushed to go out and run to SM. Ent entrance and all the staff look at them like crazy fools running around like crazy and when they realize that the two members have a crush on their guest and Lucas mother is their  they immediately understood why so they helped them reach the floor. When they arrive they just also saw Ten and no Lisa in sight. They glared at Ten and Ten who understood why escaped so fast that his members who runned the last time run again.

TAEYONG AND THE OTHERS

12:00 AM

They are in their dorm when they saw Ten rushing our their dorm Taeyong being the "mom" of the group ask him "Where are you going Chittaphon?" Just going to SM. Ent practicing for Kick back I just want to learn it" then Taeyong let him go out without lecturing Ten to use mask. That's when Jaehyun came back from Sm. Ent

AFTERNOON 3:00 PM

They all are wating for the collab stage of Lisa and the trainees  when they heard their phone ringtone indicating that a notification pop out so they checked it and saw it was from Instagram. Taeyong and Jaehyun checked it first to protect the children's innocence, they watched it and immediately notice that Ten was with a girl, not just any girl but their crush Lalisa Manoban so the other members look at the two curios why the two were blushing so Lucas being Lucas snatch the phone from Taeyong's hand while Jisung snatch the phone from Jaehyun's hand so they all hurled up except the two who are still processing what they have seen. The other members are done watching and they are mirroring they same reaction they all look at each other and rush to get out.