Lisa Vlive

Where Lisa savagely sing a song dedicated to her haters the Beautiful scars to show the haters that She accept her as who she is and don't care to some jealous bitches.

Since that time where Lisa got hate comments and worse death threats her brothers and friends started vlive and since her unnies started vlive and they let the blinks plus haters see the effect of what they are doing to Lisa. Her unnies forced her to do vlive and she do it.

LISA P. O. V

LISA: Hi Blinks I just wanna say thankyou to my family, unnies, friends and my brothers , yg oppas, appas and eommas and also to my "father"(yg ceo) for encouraging me to continue eventhough I want to quit last times but now we will face this problems issues together.

To my family, Thankyou for the encouragement and for supporting me along the way thankyou for everything. My brothers thankyou for supporting me thankyou for being there for me even though you guys are also busy making your mv I LOVE YOU

To my unnies, I promise to say everything the problems I always keep my myself too now I will share it everything to you my sisters and thankyou for accepting me unnies I LOVE YOU JISOO JENNIE ROSE unnie.

To my friends both celeb/not

Guys thankyou for everything thankyou also for fighting this problems with me eventhough I push you all because I want some time for myself. Thankyou for being a true friend to me.  I LOVE YOU.

To my haters, thankyou also for bashing me for hating me because I overcome your hates, death threats. I overcome my fears, anxiety, depression and also I accept myself as who I am. AND HERE I WILL ANNOUNCE  THAT I DIDN'T DO FACE SURGERIES OR WHAT. Why would I? Father(ceo) told us when we are still trainees that surgeries are prohibited.

BLACKPINK IS NOT BLACKPINK WITHOUT 4 MEMBERS
BLACKPINK IS NOT BLACKPINK WITHOUT JISOO, JENNIE, ROSE AND LISA

I am proud to say I LOVE MYSELF.

I end the vlive with a song by Maximillan;beautiful scars

IDOLS REACTION