Group shifting

..................................

What is group shifting?

It is planning and going to the same DR with someone, this could be group shifting to another DR with people from your DR or going to your DR with your CR friends! 

How is group shifting done?

Group shifting is done by using the same script except your DR selves and using same location visualisations. You don't have to shift at the same time, it is just the same reality. 

How is it possible?

It is possible because there are infinite realities, so if the one you intend to go to is your DR which your friend is also going to, and you shift correctly, you will get there. Though this is hard, so you might not master this even if you master shifting. Since how you view your DR location might be different, or visualise DR people different, or visualise storyline very different, you might end up in a different reality with a different version of your friend. 

How to know you succeeded?

Talk to your friend in both realities and confirm the experience, even though your friend in your DR might remember the same experience as you, they still could be from a different reality where things were slightly different. So definitely confirm with your friend in your CR or first DR.