Waking over to Larry's booth I smiled softly, "What can I get you today Larry? Your usual?"

"Yes, may I have a milkshake instead of coffee?"

"Feeling adventurous?"

"Very."

"What flavor sir?"

"Just chocolate, please."

I nodded,"I'll have that right up for you."

I scribbled it down and placed the little paper on the steel ledge that separated the kitchen from the dining area.

The bell rang making me turn towards the door, a group of teenagers around the age of 16 walked in laughing loudly at a joke made by their friend.

Sitting at the booth they looked at me before leaning in and whispering to each other, whatever they were whispering about had to be funny, the giggles that erupted from a few of them proved that.

"What drinks can I start you guys off with?"

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"I like them," I shrugged, adjusting my standing position since my legs felt weird.

The girl who asked laughed, "They look dumb," she turned to the group of friends shooting them a glare, "right?"

They all nodded agreeing with her.

"Good thing I'm not being paid to care about your opinions then, huh," I spoke, my eyes narrowing.

Rolling her eyes she got a sprite while the rest of the table got milkshakes. I avoided their table as much as possible, weaving through obstacles to do so.

But 15 minutes later they beckoned me back over,

"Can you get me a beer," the blonde spoke.

I internally evil laughed knowing where this was going, "Of course ma'am, I'll just need to see some id."

She held out a drivers license, I scanned it before speaking, "We have the same birthday November 3rd."

"Oh my god, what a coincidence," she smiled at me.

"Your birthday is October 21st and mine is September 19th," I said flatly.

The picture was too clear and the lines didn't match to how they were suppose to be. The thing was too obvious, they had to take me for an idiot to even hand that to me.

"I think you should stick to sprite."

"Yeah, sprite is fine."

The rest of my shift went by boringly. There wasn't much commotion at all. I tried not to fall asleep all the way till I got to the park.

My bench was waiting for me as it always is.

I sighed leaning my back against the wood, no matter how many things seemed to leave me the moon and stars always remain the same.