Episode 38 : Sneak And Attack

After a few minutes, with the help of Hala's portal, everyone has finally made it to one of the entrance of the Dagatan tribe......

*Hala, Kidlat, Ulan, Liksi, Lakam, Bulan and Sidapa peeks from the big bushes*
*everyone whispers*
Hala: (whispers) (notices the 3 commanders guiding the entrance) I want us to kick these 3 out before invading all of them...
Sidapa: (eyes widens at Hala) wait.... invading.... can we actually do that????
Liksi: I wanna ask the same..... they are an army....
Hala: remember Sidapa that we are Gods of this area so we have to prevent danger from reaching any place... even if all of them are evil to one another.......
Lakam: so what are we gonna do???.
Hala: I will start off by slithering to one of them and one of you guys deal with the other two...... I know you guys got the weapons from the soldiers that Ulan killed earlier and we will also use the weapons these commanders have so nothing should worry us........
Bulan: so when do we start....
Hala: I already am starting already.... hide lower..... then attack one of us...
Ulan: leave it to me...
*a vine is slowly slithering towards the commander at the middle*
Commander #1: why is Kaja taking so long..... I thought he wanna start this as soon as possible.....
Commander #2: he knows what he is doing... we should not worry....
*the vine grabs the Commander #3 by the legs*
Commander #3: (shouts in pain) (falls to the ground) ahhhhh! something is pulling me from behind... (shouts at his other commanders) (cuts off Commander #2) get it off of me!!
*Commander #2 and #1 looks frightened and follows the commander #3*
Commander #2: what are we waiting for.... help him!!
*the ground slowly opens wide*
Commander #1: (eyes widens at the open ground) what is that????
Commander #3: (about to get sucked by the ground) what are you all waiting for..... I am getting sucked by something!!! (shouts nervously) (grabs on the ground)
Commander #2: what are you waiting for... help him! I will find the culprit.... (looks around)
Commander #1: I will help you... do not worry.... (grabs the Commander #3 hands) just be lighter okay????
Commander #3: (goes deeper under ground) something strong is pulling me... I cannot help making me lighter.... (shouts)
*soils are falling into the Commander #3's face and mouth*
Commander #1: hold on!!!
Hala: (whispers evilly) sure... go and hold on the regret...
Commander #2: where did that come from????
*the ground starts to close trapping Commander #3 and the hands of Commander #1*
Commander #3: no!!!!
Commander #1: (sees the ground closing) (shouts) no!!! what is this!!! (feels nervous) (tries to pull his hand) I cannot remove my hand....
Commander #2: is he okay?? are you okay??? (puts a bow on his arrow)
Commander #1: I am... (feels something devouring his hand) (shouts in intense pain) no!!!! something is eating my hand... somebody is devouring me... I can feel the... (mouth starts to bleed) blood!!! (feels intensely weak)
Commander #2: (runs to the bushes) I am gonna find who is under this...
Ulan: (jumps out and stabs the Commander #2 on the face)
Commander #2: (instantly dies) (falls to the ground) (face bleeds intensely)
*vines starts to push out of Commander #3's body and mouth killing him instantly*
Ulan: (looks around nervously) I think we got all of them....
*everyone walks out of the bush*
Bulan: (looks at vines growing out of the commander's body and mouth) that looks disgusting......
Hala: I know right.... but do not worry......
*the dead bodies get slowly eaten by the grassy ground*
*everyone sees the bodies getting eaten by the grassy ground*
Hala: they automatically disappear and become dirt...go get all their weapons when you dig.....
Liksi: but the blood???
Hala: no sign of them.. try it.....
Lakam: (tries to dig the ground) (sees weapons under the surface) wait.... it is true... the body just disappears.....
Hala: that is how you clean a crime....
Kidlat: (walks and looks at the view from the entrance) they are all ready to battle... how can we do this????
Bulan: I am still not confident to battle... what will we do????
Sidapa: (stares bravely at Bulan) I will go for battle alongside Ulan, Kidlat and Hala.... while you, Liksi and Lakam go evacuate the people who are not involved in this hate.....
Lakam: that is reasonable.....
Liksi: but are you all sure????
Ulan: we will all take care of this... (looks at Kidlat) I am into this......
Hala: that is a great idea... we have to face all of them now while they are not setting off or else it will be a bigger damage to have war in the woods...... so, what do you all say??
Bulan: (looks nervous at Sidapa) Sid....
Sidapa: (holds Bulan's cheeks) I will make it out alive.... I am not even alive after all.... (smiles) so yeah... you 3 better go to the other side to the seaside okay??? we will burn this tribe!!
Lakam: sure... we will use the horses....
Liksi: got it.... lets go Bulan...
Bulan: (kisses Sidapa's lips) we will return as we evacuate.....
*Liksi, Lakam and Bulan left*
Kidlat: so how will we do this????
Hala: (holds Ulan and Kidlat's hands) trust me... lets go in front of them....
Kidlat: what?! right now?
*Kidlat, Ulan and Hala disappears*
Sidapa: (looks angrily at the army) nobody is taking over Bulan's hometown.... not in my watch... (disappears)

At the middle of the empty area, the troops were positioned there........

*the troops are marching in place*
Leader #1: (shouts angrily) I said.... stronger!!
*the troops marches faster*
*Hala, Kidlat, Sidapa and Ulan appears in front of the army*
*Leader #1, #2 and #3 notices Hala, Sidapa, Kidlat and Ulan*
Leader #2: who are these people????
Leader #3: no need to know them.... they seem to be trespassers already.......
Leader #1: ready out your swords.....
*everyone points their swords at Sidapa and the others*
Leader #1: (shouts) tell us who are you all???
*Hala and Sidapa seriously stares at each other*
Hala: no need introduction... but we know you all more than we do......
Sidapa: (stares angrily at the army)
*Ulan and Kidlat nervously stares at each other*

This is it.... the war is here..... go go go!!
#LibulanSneakAndAttack