Episode 21 : A Heating Lunch

A week after the day Bulan was thought to be lost, everything somehow went back to normal for a while, at the Libulan's castle, Briseo, Liksi, Lakas, Sahaya, Amaya, Lakam and Lakan were at the dining hall getting ready to eat lunch together.....

Lakam: (smiles) thank you guys for inviting us in your family lunch......
Liksi: oh c'mon Lakam.... you always say that so humbly, you know that we are all like brothers here so always feel free to make yourself part of our life......
Lakas: (puts some rice on each plates) and what Liksi..... they may be our friends but they have to limit the way they are towards us..... yes, they always go here effortlessly but we deserve the respect that they would give.....
Liksi: I did not even say that they have to disrespect us.... can you stop misinterpreting us?????
Lakan: (seriously whispers to Lakam) you shouldn't have said anything..
Briseo: (looks at everyone) are you all done arguing this noon?????
Liksi: (looks down sadly) I am sorry..... I apologize so much king Briseo......
Briseo: it is fine Liksi but... (looks around) before we start eating, we have to wait for Bulan and his friend......
Sahaya: are you sure that you guys are letting that friend of his stay for a long time? if he is homeless, why not he lives with Lakan and Lakam instead... they seem to be fortunate than he is...... but why here?
Amaya: (feels annoyed) Sahaya... that is not our business....
Lakas: but I agree so much... that guy should be ashamed of himself...
Briseo: but Bulan is a king....
Lakas: (stands up) soon to be a king..... (feels pissed) and father, please stop spoiling him that much..... he is smart and he may turn arrogant soon...
Liksi: (murmurs) what about you? not smart but arrogant already......
Lakas: (angrily points Liksi) I do not care about you okay?? would you mind your own and not mine... you have a position here but you are not still part of the....
Briseo: (shouts angrily) (cuts off Lakas) would you just call your brother Lakas.... would you just get him down now... it is noontime...
Lakas: no why me???!
Briseo: (glares at Lakas)
Lakas: (nervously nods) fine.... I will.... (angrily left)

At the bedroom of Bulan, Bulan and Sidapa were hanging out and talking about life......

Sidapa: (falls down the bed)
Bulan: (peeks at Sidapa) (feels concerned) what the hell Sidapa??? you okay???
Sidapa: (smiles) I am still not used to this hay type of bed.... and my human like body is still adjusting and trying to find its likes and dislikes.. (climbs back to the bed)
Bulan: (smiles at touches Sidapa's cheeks) wait.... (takes out the golden feather from his drawer) I find this one interesting.....
Sidapa: (looks at the golden feather) you really kept that huh?
Bulan: yeah.... to track you if you are close cause it glows....
Sidapa: (smiles) well guess what that's made of.....
Bulan: what? (feels confused)
Sidapa: (winks at Bulan) my pubes......
Bulan: (eyes widens at Sidapa) (sits up) no way!!!
Sidapa: (laughs hardly) oh my God Bulan!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Lakas: (enters the room seriously) (notices Bulan and Sidapa having their time together) what are you two doing???
Bulan: (eyes widens at Lakas) (feels nervous) Lakas? you should have knocked first.....
Lakas: and you should be more responsible and not let me call you out for lunch.... (feels angry)
Sidapa: (looks sadly at Lakas)
Lakas: (stares angrily at Sidapa) and you are letting him sleep on the bed next to you? are you insane in having a stranger close to you????
Bulan: (takes a deep breath) I have no time to argue with you but thank you for calling me out... Sidapa! come... lets eat!! (left Lakas)
Sidapa: (stands up) (passes Lakas)
Lakas: (grabs Sidapa angrily) always remember that you are living with a big family okay??? you have no rights at all so help yourself and him figuring your limitations.......
Sidapa: (pretends to be nervous at Lakas) (in his mind) as if I am scared of you Lakas...

After seconds, everybody is now eating happily together......

*everyone laughs while eating*
Briseo: (smiles down) there's a lot of Bulan struggles that I consider cute and those are one of it.....
Bulan: (feels humiliated) (blushes down)
Sahaya: (laughs softly) I cannot believe that he is so quirky..... I think he would be a sunshine type of king on this village someday... and I will make sure he is still responsible and organized......
Bulan: (looks nervous at Sahaya)
Sidapa: (looks concerned Bulan)
Briseo: by the way Bulan.... speaking of marriage, I think the throne that I made for you will be delivered here and that will be your lifetime thrown...... Sahaya's father also made one for hers so.... I am so excited.....
Bulan: (nods) yeah.... that sounds.... expected....
Lakas: (eating) you should be at least thankful would you????
Liksi: (looks concerned at Bulan)
Bulan: oh yeah.... since we are talking about my past anyway.... I think I wanna know how mother died, father........ do you have any idea????
Briseo: (eyes widens at Bulan)
Sidapa: (eyes widens at Bulan)
*everyone confusedly looks at Briseo*
Briseo: ugh... your mother is Luna in case you do not.....
Bulan: (cuts off Briseo) (fake laughs) of course I know her name dad..... I am just curious and surprised that I have no idea about her but... she is my mother so......
Briseo: your mother died in an accident with our..... troops... (feels nervous) and...... I punished those troops death.....
Bulan: oh... cause killing mom is equals to killing the killer..... that is deserving..... especially if it is intentional....... (glares at Briseo)
Sidapa: (in his mind) (whispers to Bulan's mind) you should stop getting pissed... I am not......
Bulan: (speaks to Sidapa in his mind) I know what I am doing stupid...
*Bulan and Sidapa looks at each other*
Sahaya: (looks confused at Bulan and Sidapa) (in her mind) I still have no idea who he is......
Briseo: anymore questions Bulan?
Bulan: (keeps eating) nothing anymore... understandable.....
Sidapa: (looks sad at Bulan)

It is now night and at hell, Sidapa and Bulan were there visiting Sidapa's parents and Luna....... at the dining hall....

*Luna, Kora and Aides approaches the dining table*
Kora: (takes some apples) this is so sweet from you Bulan.... are you sure that you guys are not getting caught red handed like.... leaving at night????
Sidapa: they are already asleep..... and I think this is a great time to tell you all that Bulan tried to panic his father with the truth about his mother's death..... (sits on the table)
Bulan: as I should.... he should be worried more about him than worrying about making me married early......
Luna: (sadly looks at Bulan)
Sidapa: but do not go reckless about it.... (feels stress)
Luna: yeah son.... remember what he did to me, that is the keyword... if he doesn't get what he wants, you may get the same fate.....
Aides: (hugs Sidapa) but I am sure our son will save the day... right son??? (feels jolly)
Kora: (feels annoyed) oh Aides!
Sidapa: we will both get in trouble dad... what the hell are you talking about..... (feels serious)
Bulan: (looks down sadly) but I just wanna give justice mom...... dad is notan ally too.....
Luna: (hugs Bulan) but son... always remember to not go reckless.... listen to Sidapa okay??? you may have a mission but you are too young to do it fast....... life is an adventure so enjoy it with Sidapa......
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa)
Sidapa: no pressures Bulan... I am here.. always! (opens Bulan's hand) (puts the golden feather on Bulan's palm)
Bulan: (looks at the golden glowing feather) (smiles at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan)

What do you all think of the first episode? Exciting huh? Tune in!
#LibulanAHeatingLunch