𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Start from the beginning

I walked upstairs and git my stuff together to take a shower. I tried not to overthink all the possible outcomes, but it was hard not to. I decided to make the shower quick so I would stop thinking so much.

I put on some grey sweatpants and a cropped white shirt with a v cut and green words on it. I wasn't feeling like dealing with my long hair anymore, so I cut it into a bob that was accidently too short. Right now, it was in butterfly locs so it could grow a little more.

I grabbed everything I needed and walked back downstairs. I said bye to my dad, ate a piece of sausage and walked into the living room to see Bugz sleep on the couch.

I kissed her forehead before walking out the front door. I walked over to the car that I kept in Brooklyn and got in. Since me and Bugz came out here multiple times a year, I kept the car that I had in high school.

In Atlanta, I got a new car after a few months of thuggin it out on my feet. I learned how to do lashes and eventually started making my wn to start selling. Once the money started rolling in, I bought a car and enrolled into night classes so I could become a pediatrician.

I typed the name of the barbershop into my GPS and backed out of the driveway. I could feel my palms start to sweat as I got closer and closer. I really hope this goes okay because at the end of the day, this is all for Bugz.

-どこまで-

-𝙽𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚘 𝙻. 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕-
𝙹𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚜⏤𝚕:𝟸𝟺 𝚙 𝚖.

"Girl I'm tryna telling you! A lot of men ain't romantic no more cuz y'all ladies ain't ladies no more

"Girl I'm tryna telling you! A lot of men ain't romantic no more cuz y'all ladies ain't ladies no more." Ant spoke as he lined up Mr. Goodrich, the deli owner.

"Nope, don't say y'all because it's not all females. Maybe you're just attracted to girls that aren't ladies." Dawn, a braider commented. "Y'all be quick to correct us when we say 'niggas ain't shit' but then go and say basically the same thing. Hypocrite ass." She added.

I stood there shaking my head at the two of them bickering like always. They gotta be fucking on the low cuz...whew!

"Can y'all shut the fuck up." My best friend, Micha interrupted them. "Damn! A nigga tryna get some shut-eye and y'all arguing like a married couple. Ion know how the fuck ya ain't tired of this shit." He ranted as he adjusted the blanket around his shoulders.

Me and Micah been friends since the beginning of high school. We had other friends but them niggas weird so now it's just us. He's retarded as shit, but that's my brother.

"Word to my dead. Y'all muhfuckas just keep going. That shit irritating as fuck." I yawned as I got that weird feeling in my stomach again.

I've been feeling this weird feeling in my stomach, almost like someone was massaging my insides or some. It happened at random ass times everyday for a little over a week.

"Naz you good?" Ireyon asked looking at me with a concerned face. I cleared my throat and nodded. "Yeah. I'll be back." I  dusted my lap off before going to the back office.

I sat down with my head down and opened the bottom drawer. I pulled out a little baggy of white pills and took 2 of them dry.

I sat there for a second before standing up and going to the bathroom. Once I used it, I walked out the stall  and looked at myself in the mirror. A mess.

I walked back out to the front and froze when I saw a familiar face walk through the door. She didn't notice me she walked over to the front desk. "Hi, is Nazzerino here?" Her smooth, soft voice asked as her nails tapped the desk nervously.

The receptionist nodded before pointing to my booth. She looked over at it and then made eye contact with me. We both released a sigh as she started walking over here.

I could hear Ant and Ireyon asking me what was going on, but I couldn't answer them because my eyes and everything else was focused on her.

Sulani.

Guilt immediately rushed over me as she finally reached me and we stood face to face. I remember what I did to Lani over all these years because I really loved her. I let those wocky ass niggas let a good girl slip through my hands cuz I was tryna fit in.

When I realized I was wrong, it was already too late. She had moved out of her house in Brooklyn and I had no way to contact her to apologize.

"Um" She cleared her throat and looked me in the eyes. "I know this is unannounced and really unexpected, but I need to talk to you about something really important." She said in one breath.

Oh fuck . What the fuck ?

______________

heyyyy !

it'd been a minute, but i'm back

we finally got to meet Nazzerino;the baby fajaaa

how do you think their talk is gonna turn out? do you think he gon apologize?

okay bye .