𝚘𝚗𝚎

-どこまで-

-𝚂𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙺. 𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊-
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊⏤𝚕:𝟹𝟸
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"Come on bugz. Its time to go see Papa and TiTi Jay." I said softly trying to wake my 4 year old daughter Erity.

"Noooo" she whined as she turned the
other way and pulled the covers over her head.

"Yessss." I whined back and pulled the covers off. "You don't wanna see Nonni?"

"Why didn't you say that in the first place." She sat up and moved the hair out her face.

I chuckled before I picked her up to take her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter.

"You need help or you got it?" I asked her as I put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"I got it mommy." She took the toothbrush and began brushing her teeth.

I went over to the tub and turned the water to the right temperature before putting the plug in.

I watched as she brushed her teeth as she watched cocomelon on her tablet with tears in my eyes.

Her father is someone I once loved with every thing in me, and he doesn't even know about her.

She asks about him all the time and the most I can do is show her old pictures.

I wiped my tears and turned back around to add bubbles to the water then turned the water off.

"Okay bugz. Take ya pjs off so you can get in the tub." I grabbed her off the counter and put her on the floor.

"Okay." She took her clothes off and hopped in the tub playing with the dolls that were in there.

"What we do in York" she asked me talking about new york, where we were going to visit my dad.

"Well, we're gonna see TiTi Jay, Papa, Nonni⏤"

"We see daddy?" She looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Um I don't know yet bugz. I'll see what I can do, okay?" I sighed.

"Okay mommy" she said quietly and started to wash her body with her rag.

I honestly felt bad because I don't even know where to find Naz at. I also don't know what I'm gonna do when I see him.

I can't just go up to him and say " hey, you remember me? the girl you fucked and ducked? oh well I ended up getting pregnant, heres your 4 year old daughter."

He probably won't even believe me even though its common sense that he's the father but oh well.

I'll deal with it if it ever comes to that.

-どこまで-

Me and bugz just got to the airport and were sitting waiting for my bestfriend Cam.

I went on my phone and posted the picture I took earlier, and started scrolling on Instagram while Bugz watched cocomelon on her ipad.

sulani.iiii

iiii