𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

10+ comments for next chapter
*didn't proofread*

-どこまで-

-𝚂𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙺. 𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊-
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔—𝚕𝟸:𝟸𝟼 𝚙.𝚖.
𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Since we've been in Nee York, Bugz has became more consistent about asking about and to see her dad

Since we've been in Nee York, Bugz has became more consistent about asking about and to see her dad. I never know what to tell her so I always say "I'll see", but I can tell it's disappointing her.

Righ now we were sitting on the couch, watching  something on youtube kids. A few minutes ago, she asked when she was gonna be able to see her dad and I told her that I didn't know, because I don't.

And since I've said that, she's had a slight pout on her face that she probably don't even realize she had. She's staying quiet and hasn't been laughing at stuff that she would usually laugh at.

I decided that I was going to talk to my dad abd get his opinion on it. I sat up and looked over at Erity. "Bugz, I'm gonna go talk to Papa, okay?" She nodded and kept her eyes on the tv. She just had to have Naz's stubborn ass attitude.

"Papi, can I talk to you about something?" I spoke as I walked into the kitchen where he was making french toast.

"Of course, mija, anything." He turned around and leaned on the counter looking at me.

I sighed and sat on one of the stools at the island. "Bugz wants to meet her dad." I told him.

"Oh. Wow. Is this a recent thing or she's been wanting to see him?" He looked shocked but ion know why. Bugz is very smart for her young age and of course she would notice that her daddy isn't around like other kid's are.

"It's been a thing for a while. I've always showed her pictures of him so she knows what he looks like and who he is. But I guess she's at that age where she's getting more curious." I explained.

"Well do you want her to meet him?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah. I wouldn't keep her away from knowing her father. The issue is that I don't how to find him. He could've moved outta New York for all I know." I said.

"Oh! Actually, he owns his dad's barbershop now. His dad got locked up 3 years ago for assaulting this paralyzed man who was talking shit." He shook his head. "You should go down there and talk to him."

"Hmph" I sat there thinking about what the best option was. On one hand, I could go up there and either, completely embarrass my self and look stupid, or have civilized conversation with the father of my child to meet Bugz.

On the other hand, I could not go at all and disappoint Bugz, which wasn't an option at all. So I guess I really only have one choice, huh?

"Okay, I think I'ma go up there." I stood up. "I'll watch Bugz, mija. Go ahead." He assured me.