Chapter 32 - Mission Start

Start from the beginning

"Ok! Ok! I fold!" he announces in between laughs, but I don't cease my pursuits.

"Nah, you gotta beg a little harder than that," I propose as he continues squirming swatting at my hands, but I moved to fast for him.

"Please, you win! I beg, you're gonna kill me!" he cries in exaggeration and I slowly stop my attacks, allowing him to wheeze and catch his breath. I smirked down at his defeat and sat up from hunching over him. When he eventually caught his breath he smirked back at me, his eyes darting down at the position we were in before going back up to my eyes. "I like this position, you should do this more often. Though, ideally on other terms," he hummed flirtatiously and I immediately rolled my eyes with a scoff.

"Weren't you just begging me to stop? I can keep going if you'd really like," I threatened half heartedly and he immediately moved his arms to protect his sides.

"No thank you," he replied with a sheepish grin.

"That's what I thought," I teased and poked his nose again. The door was suddenly pushed open and my head whipped towards the door with wide eyes, I couldn't move fast enough to make this look any less weird. The worse possible situation seemed to have happened as the person who barged in was none other than Kaldur himself. Wally and I looked at him with wide eyes and he stared back, slightly at a loss for words.

"It's not what it looks like," I claimed as I quickly scrambled off Wally with a flustered expression, though Wally's wide eyed look seemed to switch to a cocky expression after the moment of shock.

"I will not ask," Kaldur said simply, slightly disturbed from catching us in a seemingly intimate position. My face couldn't have been more red in embarrassment as I stood from the bed and Wally quickly did the same. "I just came to make sure Wally was awake. I was not expecting to see you here, Elias. I thought your room was up the hall?" Kaldur asked with a slight knowing look and I thought frantically for an explanation.

"Oh yeah, uh I came here earlier to wake Wally as well. You know how he is," I lied not so subtly and Kaldur raised an eyebrow in disbelief. I elbowed Wally slightly to shut him up when I felt him ready to rat me out.

"I'm sure you did," Kaldur replied sarcastically with a slight smirk and I wanted to die on the spot from embarrassment. "Well if you are done 'waking Wally up', I suggest getting ready, the League members will be here soon," he spoke with a smile before turning to leave the room without giving me a chance to protest his words.

I groaned in embarrassment and slapped my hands over my flaming red face, Wally only chuckled at my flustered state before tossing an arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to his body. "I guess now I won't have to worry about Kaldur stealing you before me," he spoke cheekily and I rolled my eyes before elbowing him in the gut, forcing him to release me.

"I can't believe that just happened, that's so fucking embarrassing," I mumbled as I held the bridge of my nose between my fingers, Wally seemed to take note of my distressed and shared a sliver of sympathy.

"Don't worry, you know Kaldur, he won't say a thing," he reasoned as he placed his hands on my shoulders, "and my lips are sealed too," he spoke in my ear and I felt the heat of his breath on my neck. Just when my embarrassed flush seemed to die down, a more flustered one creeped up on my cheeks at his actions. I wasn't gonna let him fluster me that easily so I quickly grabbed on of his hands and twisted his arm into an uncomfortable lock, he immediately whined in protest.

"I know you won't say a thing, cause nothing happened. And I'd kick your ass if you did," I teased as I spoke smoothly into his ear, I noticed the red flush coming onto his ears and I released him with a cocky grin. He rubbed his arm in defeat while he tried his hardest to hide the embarrassed expression he held, I turned to leave the room with a smirk. "Better get ready, Flash boy," I teased before leaving to get ready.