Bexley Scars and Kater Lankan (Manager of the Mind)

This drawing is also a part of the drawing makeover series on youtube. Anyway, you should know the drill by now. Here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfA_HwzRaq4

These two are from Manager of the mind or MOTM for short. (Character descriptions/spoilers ahead, if you don't want spoilers don't read the descriptions) 

Bexley Scars - Bexley (Bexley is the main character and the girl in this photo) is who they call the manager of the mind. She has to connect with her emotions or else bad things would happen. So she is normally optimistic until her boyfriend KARTER LANKAN (The guy in this photo) Does something that makes her REALLY mad. My favorite thing about her power is how it will change things about her depending on her emotions. Like in Bexley's long brown hair she has blonde tips, and when she has short hair she has blonde strips that change color depending on her emotions, and if she is feeling REALLY strong emotions her veins will glow. 

 Karter Lankan - Karter can be a bit of a jerk from time to time but the thing about him is he means well. His girlfriend before Bexley (Emily Rich) wasn't the kindest but she had a good heart. She had such a big heart that she sacrificed herself to save the world. The thing was though, when Emily was still alive SHE WAS THE MANAGER OF THE MIND. And Karter was told there could only be one. So he thought Bexley was Emily... It wasn't a great way to start a relationship. Once Bexley found out she was mad. Karter didn't know what to think until Bexley did something Emily could have never done. She got the villains to help them by caring about them with the love that Emily could've never had. In the end, they fell in love and lived Happily ever after until Karter does something wrong. 

Anyway here is the Before

Here is the after

Here is the after. Awww. Look at her yelling at him. Let's be honest Karter doesn't deserve her.