Trauma {dreamnoblade} 🐱

Start from the beginning

This only prompted Techno and the other Syndicate members to let out a laugh. The leader at this point was absolutely terrified. He suddenly bolted causing his entire gang to panic and run. The leader tried to run past Techno only to be choked and pulled back by the collar of his shirt. Techno threw him to the ground with a scowl. Niki suddenly appeared next to Dream and put her hand out, asking to look at Dream's injuries. Dream complied and let her look at his wrist. By this point, he wasn't bleeding from his mouth and nose anymore. A shadow casted over him as Philza flew over them and landed next to Techno. Ranboo jumped down and landed by Dream looking very concerned. Dream was unable to hear what Techno said to the leader of the gang but whatever it was, terrified the dude. He ran away with his tail literally tucked in between his legs. As Niki helped him back to his feet, Techno approached them muttering under his breath. He looked pretty annoyed at the entire situation.

"You alright?" Techno asked Dream when he finally reached him. Dream simply nodded in response which didn't seem to please Techno. "C'mon, let's take you back to our place so Niki can properly look at you"

Dream attempted to take a step only for his legs to give out under him. He let out a yelp as he collapsed, fully expecting to hit the ground. The hard ground never hit as he only got a pair of strong, warm arms holding him up. He looked up to come face to face with Techno who looked like an angel with the sun outlining his head.

"Aren't cats supposed to have good balance?" Techno remarked causing the moment to be broken. Dream, with the additional help of Niki, managed to get back onto his feet. He shot Techno a glare only to wince in pain when he put pressure on his foot. He had completely forgotten that he was showing his hybrid side and panic shot through his body. Techno must have noticed the panic and pain Dream was in because he suddenly swooped Dream up into his arms and held him bridal style.

"Techno! What the heck?! Put me down!" Dream yelped as Techno let out a laugh. Signalling Ranboo and Ranboo to follow, Niki started to lead the way. They jump from building to building, high above the city. The sun was still high and casted its light upon the Syndicate members as they gracefully traveled. The occasional shadow would fall upon them as Philza flew above them, spreading his black wings wide. Dream had an extremely tight grip around Techno's neck and he slightly wondered how Techno wasn't choking at this point. Dream shut his eyes tightly and refused to look down at the glistening city below. Eventually, he felt them slow down as they reached their destination. After darkness fell upon his closed eyes, he slowly pried his eyes open. Looking around, he realized that they were in some kind of underground lake. He saw Niki jump and reveal her hybrid side as she dove into the lake. The scales on her mermaid tail glistened as she swam deeper away. She eventually returned pushing a small boat-like structure with a leaf designed canopy on it. Techno laid Dream down on it but Dream refused to let go.

"C'mon now, just lay down and let Niki treat you" the pig said, attempting to pry Dream's arms from around his neck. It didn't work and only caused him to tighten his grip around his neck. After a couple of seconds, Dream realized what he was doing and quickly let go, feeling immense pain shoot up his back as he laid back. Niki pushed the boat away from the shore and Techno, towards the middle of the lake. Niki then dove underwater leaving Dream alone with his thoughts. He flicked his ears at the eerie silence that settled throughout the cave. Swishing his tail at the uncomfort, he was startled when Niki suddenly resurfaced. Flipper her hair back, she ended up getting some water onto Dream. She put her hand out with some berries, offering them to Dream.

"Here, eat this. It will let you fall into a deep sleep and then I'll check over your wounds" Niki instructed. Dream flattened his ears as he stared at Niki, unsure whether or not to trust her. She curled her tail up and flicked some water into his face. Dream sputtered, wiping the water from his face. Niki's smile however, reassured Dream as he took the berries from her hand and ate them. A sudden drowsiness hit him as he laid back and closed his eyes. He let sleep overcome him as he relaxed.