~ 6 ~

"AAAAAAAA~~~~~~"

Wuxie screamed crazy without opening his eyes. His heart was beating fast as if he'll die just in that fear alone. Wuxie knows he won't be able to put a fight but he also couldn't just sit still and get caught by those freaks. That creepy sensation when that pervert touched him that night coming back to him, he kicked his legs and punched the air nonstop.

"GO AWAY... Don't come near me." Wuxie screeched.

Be couldn't feel any other's presence but Wuxie was too afraid to open his eyes. He fanned his hands to and fro. Suddenly the other man grabbed his hands. Wuxie tried to pull his hands but he didn't let go.

"It's me." The man said with a cold voice that was familiar to Wuxie, taking his palms in his(the man's). "Wuxie."

"Xiao ge." Wuxie opened his eyes the very instant he heard the other calling his name to see the other's face. Wuxie could feel his heart getting light as he saw that fair face. The other crouched in front of Wuxie and those eyes looking at him, worried. "Xiao ge." It was weird but tears fell from Wuxie's eyes as the other called him. Wuxie was happy that it's him. Wuxie was relieved that the other found him. But he couldn't help but cry.

"I'm here. Don't cry." He said caressing the back of Wuxie' hand with his long fingers which covered the whole palm of wuxie.

Don't cry? I'm crying?! How embarrassing... When he comforted Wuxie it sure calmed him but soon the embarrassment took over. To hide it Wuxie thought he should do something. Wuxie pushed the other hard but not so hard, which made him fall back.

"You? Where were you? Didn't I ask you to come to protect me? Then how could you leave me alone? What if they caught me this time? They were three. All giants. I can't imagine what could have happened to me. It's all because of you. I thought you care for me but you just let me come here alone. I thought you..."

Wuxie didn't realize only his mouth was spitting all these words of disappointment but his face didn't cooperate with it. As he was reading Wuxie's mind or he just knows Wuxie well, the always expression of the tall man had a faint smile listening to the nonstop chattering of Wuxie.

"Are you smiling now?"  Wuxie asked trying not to smile by himself.

"Let's go." He got up and said as he offered a hand for Wuxie to get up.

Wuxie took his hand laughing lightly and got up. The other pushed the barrels away and helped him out from there. As Wuxie was walking he looked at his hand still holding the others. His palm was so small that Wuxie felt like the other was holding a hand of a kid. Wixie slowly strode his hands through others. Cold. Wuxie held the long fingers and it was giving him a strange feeling. Deja vu? He looked up at the other's face most of which was covered by his hood.

"Wait." wuxie pulled his hands to make the other stop and stepped in front of him. They were close than usual so Wuxie had to look up to the tall man. He stared at his face without saying anything.

"What ha.." Wuxie didn't let him finish. He covered his mouth with his hands which the other got startled by. Slowly removing the hands from his mouth Wuxie was putting pressure on his brain to remember whether he saw this face somewhere before. The familiarity of the coldness of his hands and the bright eyes were crazy but... How is it even possible?

"Xiao ge? Do you look like your father?" That's the first thing Wuxie asked. It made the other more confused.

"My father?" The other twitched his eyebrows and exclaimed.

Wuxie sighed and looked away. "That's not it." Wuxie's head dropped in disappointment. He thought about all the possible situation he may have seen the other. But the one his Deja Vu shown was the most impossible way. He started walking slowly but was stopped by the other.

"What do want to ask?" An aloof, somebody who doesn't care what the others feel, but he was somehow affected by the sad face of wuxie. He wanted wuxie to talk about it.

"It's crazy. I... I feel like I have seen you before. I don't remember your face clearly but the feeling, it can't be wrong. The instance im thinking of... You can't be him."

Wuxie talked restlessly. His mind was a mess, so he talked more.

"I have said about the day I almost died falling from the cliff, remember? I was a child and I was curious about a character my uncle told me. Black Ghost. I went looking for him in the night and accidentally I tripped and fell. But someone saved me." Wuxie looked at the other expecting some reaction. Where the other was listening to each word carefully.

"I thought it's the black ghost. And I believe it for years. But I'm not a child anymore and I know the one who saved me was not any ghost but a human. I remember the face vaguely but I clearly remember the coldness of his hand... It's.... It's similar to yours. But how is it possible? The one I saw was a young man who may be the same age as you. Then he should be a middle-aged man right? That's why I asked about your father. It can be you. There is no logical explanation for that. Unless those myths about vampires or immortals are true. Then it should be someone related to you."

Wuxie paused expecting a response from the other. But he didn't get any. Wuxie sighed and took a deep breath, to continue.

"Don't mind. It may be because of this situation. You also saved me. Let's go back for now. It's getting dark." Wuxie said and smiled at the other affirming to let this matter go. He started walking through the alley.

"Zhang Kylin." The other said which made Wuxie halt. He was confused and turned to look at the man behind him. He was looking straight at Wuxie. Wuxie tilted his head as he didn't catch what the other was saying.

"I didn't tell you my name when you asked me then. I agreed you call me Black Ghost. Now that you don't believe in it anymore, I think... I should tell you my name.

Zhang Kylin."

Wuxie gasped. He was shocked to the extreme and he covered his mouth not to make any noise or shout. The things the other just said was something only Wuxie and the black ghost man knew. Wuxie was in disbelief. How could he be him? The one in his faint memory, he was sure young. So if he the same men from 15 years ago... What is he? Wuxie took his hand from his mouth. He cleared his throat.

"Which one are you? A vampire? Or an immortal?" He asked.

"I also don't know what I am. I live among human I don't remember anything other than humans. Then why am I not like them? Undying. I don't know. I was wandering alone always, I have nobody to tell me my real identity. Even if I go from this world it won't make any difference. I'm maybe just nobody." It Was something Kylin keep on repeating in his head. Now he had someone to share it with. His eyes went blurry. To not let the other see this pathetic self of him Kylin hung his head down. He only looked up when he saw the pair of legs near him. Wuxie gave him a sweet smile.

"You are Zhang Kylin. My black Ghost."

Wuxie took the cold hand in his and patted assuring the other that he is not alone anymore, he has already become somebody that Wuxie cares for.

[The End]

I know it's too sudden. But I think I should follow the first book and the title of this book. This is their second encounter and this will make a nice ending for this book.
The next reason is how I don't know to proceed with this story.

If this book gets a nice response and you all want another book as a continuation. Let me know and keep on supporting me.

Thank you so much for reading this small effort of me ❤

My Black Ghost: The Second Encounter On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara