~ 3 ~

"Xiao ge? Why so?"

"Because he is or what else?" Wu sanxing said. Wuxie was in disbelief as his uncle who likes to order around suddenly showing respect to someone much younger than him.

"So he doesn't work for you?"

"No. He is here to help with our mission. Don't be deceived by his youthful look. He is an expert in this field." Wu sanxing explained to Wuxie which he agreed with reluctance. Wuxie invited his uncle inside as he initially came here looking for him.

"So tell me," Wuxie said as he asks him to take a seat.

"Are you still mad at me? Kid, today's incident was so unexpected. No one didn't see it coming. Thank God nothing terrible happened to you, you are safe." Wu sanxing pleaded for Wuxie forgiveness. It was indeed his ignorance that led to the attack. He was aware of it. He placed his hands on wuxie's shoulders and waited for his reply.

"I understand. It's my bad luck. I don't blame you..." Wuxie said in a low voice. But for the next sentence, he raised his voice. "... But don't expect me to support you in whatever you are going to do. I have serious doubts about you san shu. You even come to live in such a remote place full of such psychic weirdos."

"Ayya... Don't be like that. This place is nice Wuxie. You'll like it. Trust me. Now you go to sleep. Let's talk tomorrow."

Since he was so tired Wuxie didn't say more. After his uncle returned to his room, wuxie took a quick bath and slept.

¤¤¤

The next morning Wuxie woke up to the hustle and bustle of outside. He walked through the corridor to see, and all the men he saw yesterday were carrying big boxes, bags and different kinds of equipment. Panzi was also there giving instructions such as where to store them and all. Wuxie stood at the veranda watching everything. Panzi seeing Wuxie came to him.

"Xiao San ye. Are you awake?"

"Yes, Panzi," Wuxie replied with a sweet smile. "...And what are these things?" He asked to quench the thirst for his curious mind.

"These?? These are all equipment for our expedition. All kind of essentials." Panzi explained to Wuxie pointing around. But Wuxie's eyes were locked in a certain direction.

"That too?" He pointed in the direction he was gaping, which was a truck and in it were some big and medium boxes having writings 'TNT' on it.

"Of course. It's very essential." Panzi replied with a smile which turned into a chuckle as he saw Wuxie raising his eyebrows at him. "Don't worry. It's all legal. San ye will tell you everything later." He assured.

"Where is he?" As his uncle was mentioned, Wuxie enquired.

"He... Went somewhere. He'll be here soon. Why don't you fresh up by that time?"

"Yes. Then... Carry on with your job. I won't disturb you anymore." Wuxie went back to his room and took a bath. Unlike yesterday, it was a long bath. He spent more than half an hour in the shower alone and another half hour to dress.

Let me make it clear, Wuxie is not someone who likes to dress up. He never wears expensive or fashionable clothes. All he has is basic coloured Jeans and light coloured shirts, black hoods and t-shirts. And because everything is the same, he had a hard time choosing the outfit for today. Since he had no plans, he picks a black long-sleeved t-shirt and black jeans. He also didn't part his hair as usual or say he didn't do his hair at all. But Wuxie quite satisfied with his look.

"Okay... There is no necessary to dress up to stay inside this. Thank God I'm born handsome." He smirked at his reflection in the mirror.

He closed the doors of his room and walked toward the dining hall. He was hungry but as he crossed the stairs upstairs his body moved its own and took the stairs upstairs. In the upstairs, the first thing his eyes caught was the black-hooded man standing still at the far end of the corridor. As he saw his life saviour, Wuxie called out.

"XIAO GE..."

It was loud enough to be heard by almost everyone in the house. Yet, Wuxie got a minimum reaction from the meant recipient. Wuxie got disappointed but he had no intention to back out. He went to the other man.

"Hai."

No response.

"Oh, I thought it's the same hood you're wearing. But it's not. The material is different too..."

Wuxie rubbed the cloth of his hands. The next moment Wuxie felt a glare aimed at him. He quickly removed his hands off him.

"Sorry," Wuxie said with an embarrassing tone.

"Did you have breakfast?"

"Yes."

"Oh! I didn't."

No response(2)

"Then... See you."

No response(3)

That was Wuxie's maximum, also his hunger seemed to get worse. He went back to the dining hall.

•••

Sorry, im sick so I couldn't write anymore. I'm so sad, this chapter should have been better. But I also felt bad for skipping the update so I did whatever I could. Hope you all like it.