~ 5 ~

"Woah! It's a nice sword." Wuxie exclaimed as he saw the other man with a black sword. He walked near to the black hooded. He was trying out the sword by swirling the sword around. He didn't mind when Wuxie approached, continued to check the sword by some swift movements. Each step and turns were so fierce but it had some elegance in it. Wuxie watched it in awe.

"Can I see it? Please?" Wuxie was careful to maintain a certain distance but he wasn't afraid of the swirling sword, for some reason. He extended his hands out asking for the sword. The other man halted but didn't spare a look at Wuxie.

"It's just a sword. Why you are being so stinky. Please let me have a look." Wuxie pleaded again. He moved forward, close to the other man and grabbed his sleeve lightly and with a pouty face he pleaded again. "Please."

Infuriated the black-hooded man stepped back and handed him the sword. But it didn't show on his face. He looked at Wuxie coldly, who now was excited to the very extend. Wuxie clenched on the hilt of the sword, but the other didn't take his hands from it. The sword was thick, seemed to be a two-handed sword. But Wuxie wanted to flex a bit so he tapped on the hands of the black-hooded man that was on the sword. Wuxie clenched his hand tight on the grip of the sword with his right hand. Seeing the overflowing confidence of Wuxie, with a smirk the black-hooded man took his hands off the word.

Thud*

With a loud sound, the sword dropped on the ground with Wuxie's hand still on it. He crouched there, without looking up he tightened his eyelids together. So embarrassing. Wuxie... You're such a disappointment. Wuxie slowly tried to pick up the sword but, it wasn't that easy. Wuxie really underestimated the weight of the sword when he saw the other flashing it with ease. He grabbed the sword with both hands and tried to lift it.

"Is this a Stormbreaker?" Wuxie frowned. But the comment made the black-hooded man puzzled. He slightly raised his left eyebrow which will not be noticed by anyone but wuxie.

"Don't tell me you don't know Thor?" Wuxie had his eyes widened asking this which he didn't get any response from the other.

"You don't know Avengers!?" He exclaimed which now was getting a bit annoying to the other. He shook his head lightly and grabbed the weird which was in wuxie's hand, he was holding it vertically supporting it in the ground. He took the sword and walked away. Wuxie was amazed at how effortlessly the other was handling the heavy sword and confused at how he was walking with two-foot on the earth and don't know about Avengers. Not to say he looks much young. This wasn't that much of a great puzzle but it was enough to trigger the curiosity in Wuxie. He ran following the other. The other had got seated at the steps of the veranda with a small cloth to wipe the sword clean. Wuxie stood before him and was about to speak but didn't.

Wait. If I annoy hum already he may not come with me. So let's ask him out first. Yes. Wuxie, think something great. Wuxie's head was busy finding a way. Soon his lips curved upward slowly revealing a smile.

"Actually... I came to ask you to accompany me to the market." No response.

"Ah.. Uncle asked me to go with you." No response ×2

"What if something happens? Like... What if...mmm...ah. What if that psycho from yesterday comeback? It's dangerous don't you think? Just come with me. I will be assured."

Wuxie tried everything possible to persuade the black-hooded man. But the other was the epitome of unbothered. Wuxie didn't want to give up, but he decided to play the reverse card.

"Fine. Sorry to bother you. I'll go by myself. See you if I come back alive."
Wuxie said with a depressing tone and turned to walk away. He walked in short steps aiming at the front gate, eyeing whether the other is following him or not. Wuxie crossed the gate but the other didn't move from where he was sitting. He put away the sword in a black case that was there. After a moment of thought, he turned and walked to the gate.