Chapter 4 - Beth's POV

Începe de la început

I smiled too. "Because Cole Torres was a few miles away from me."

Cole let out a little content sound coming form the back his throat, and hugged me tighter against him. "I really missed you."

I held him more tightly too. "Me too."

We stayed quiet for a few minutes in each other arms.

"What happened to your bracelet?" Cole asked out of nowhere.

He meant the butterfly one he had made me that I used to wear all the time. "Oh, I was in a hurry one day and it caught in a buttom on my shirt's sleeve," I admitted sheepishly. I actually cried over it, but I wasn't going to admit that. I'd sound like a fool.

"I'll fix it for you," Cole simply answered.

Of course, he would. Cole could fix anything.

"Thank you," I kissed his shirt again.

Cole yawned, and then asked, "So, what else do you have to do today?"

I made a face even though he could not see it with my head tucked under his chin. "I need to finish a project and potentially read the texts for one of my classes."

"Don't mind me then," Cole said, like I was going to go do any of that right now.

"Alright," I agreed, but did not move from the most comfortable spot in this apartment right now.

I brushed my nose against his chest, smelling him. It was such a comforting smell. I clutched the back of his shirt. I hooked a foot to his ankle.

"Are you going to go do any school work?" Cole asked, chuckling.

"Nope. I'm quite comfortable here," I admitted.

Cole laughed against, but kept my head tucked under his chin and kept his tight hold on me.

I dozed off, and woke up about an hour later, Cole's arms still wrapped around me. I was feeling a little hot. Cole's body let off a lot of heat. I wasn't going to complain about it though.

I moved a little, not getting out of his hold, but angling myself right to see his face. I brushed my fingertip against his eyelashes and he didn't move. He was still sound asleep, his breathing slow and even.

My hand was still by his face so I trailed a fingertip against his brows, and slid it down his nose. I brushed my thumb softly against his cheek and the pressed my index finger against his lips.

Cole was still sleeping and oblivious.

Gorgeous and oblivious.

It often did not make sense for me to think that this gorgeous, perfect boy loved me and was still waiting for me.

He should have had twenty girlfriends by now. He was too amazing. It wasn't fair to everyone else that he'd been waiting for me all this life.

Sometimes it also didn't seem fair for him. He was always the one dropping everything and coming into my life.

I had never bought a plane ticket on a whim to surprise him at his apartment in Brooklyn.

Of course, our lives were a lot different right now. I was still in school and I had a lot on my plate. Also, my budget was always a little tighter. Sure, I could always ask my parents for money if I ever wanted to buy a plane ticket, but I preferred being more independent. I didn't want to rely on my parents. I wanted to be able to take care of my own self.

Cole's schedule was different than mine. He had to travel because of his work, so it wasn't such a strange occurrence for him to fly to Berlin.

Still, I felt a little bad that it seemed like Cole was making more of an effort than I was.

It made me conflicted, because I loved going to university and studying, but at the same time I couldn't wait to be done with it, so I could have more money and a different schedule and I could be the one dropping unannounced at Cole's door.

That we could be living in the same city in the same apartment, falling asleep and waking up in each other's arms.

I smiled again at the sleeping boy and softly pressed my lips to his.

Our future would be amazing, but our present wasn't so bad either. 

______________

Hello hellooo! Here was our Beth's chapter of the week. I hope you enjoyed my little snuggly babies. <3

Well, I won't bother you any more today. I got a lot of writing to do, as always.

See you all next Tuesday! :D