The Forbidden Love - CH 4

"Why can't he?" You asked as Luffy and Ace stared at Law who was hugging up from behind. "It's a forbidden love. To us rabbit's people. If one of us fall in love with a human we'll not be human. We'll turn into animal rabbit. It's a curse.." Ace explained You frowned at Ace's words Law was snuggling into her. "Law! stop it!" Ace snapped at the raven haired rabbit man as Ace grabs hold of Law holding him back from snugging with you.

"N-NO! Mine!" Law reach out to you Ace frowned. "Are you sure about that?" You asked as Luffy nodded his head. "Yes, It's story pass down from our clan.." Clan? how you wanted to know more about this. "Clan?" You asked. "Yes, Me Luffy and Law. Even Kid have D's in our names. Any one with D's in there names became curse as a rabbit person if they fall in love with a human. We don't know why.." Ace explained. You was shocked by Ace's story.

Three days passed since Luffy and Ace visited they wanted take Law back with them. But the raven haired bunny man did not want leave you. Deeply you did not want him to leave in the end they taken him back to his home to his clan. You was sitting in the kitchen talking with Nami on the phone she was planning have a girl's night out with Robin, Vivi and others girls. They wanted you to come along with them.

"Nami I-" You started then Nami cut you off. "No Y/N! Your coming to the club with us!" You can't fight with Nami with her plans. "Fine, I'll be there around 9PM" As you hung up with your friend you needed dress sexy that what Nami said. Why sexy? you frowned as you head to your room then pulled out a tight black strapless dress you pulled out some lacy underwear also you lay them down on the bed as you head into the bathroom to take a shower. In the middle of washing your hair you notices a familiar pair of golden eyes staring at you. "AHH!" You screamed scaring Law who screamed back in shock.

"L-Law?!" You was shocked that he returned after three days. He stared at you he was naked again with those bunnies without clothes?! Beside Ace. "Y/N.. Miss you." He jumped into the shower hugging your naked figure. "LAW!" A familiar ringed through the house it's was Ace the raven haired man founded the bathroom door open he peeked his head into the doorway. He notices a fluffy tail of Law's tail. "There you are stop hid----" He paused when notices your naked body he turned bright red pulling his hat over his face.

'Why me?' You blushed as you notice Ace in the doorway you finished cleaning your hair and your body you grab a towel as you wrapped yourself up. As you helped Law out of the tub with a towel around him. "The head of the clan is not happy with you Law! You run off and you kept talking about her." Ace explained you blinked did he do something wrong? "What going on? You asked. "Law is about be kick out of the clan he in love with you." Ace explained as you stared at Law who was blushing.

"You need forget about me.. I hate see you lose your place in your clan and I don't want you turning into a cute rabbit..." Law frowned what you said. "No. NO! I'm going forget about you Y/N!" He jumped on you pinning you to the floor. "Your mine for life! I don't care what happen to me... Ace is being mean..." He frowned as Ace glared at him. "I knew this was going happen.." Ace signed as he walked over to you then pulled Law off of you. "Y/N you need come with me and meet Shanks. He one of the leaders..." Ace explained

After you dressed in your normal clothes pair of jeans and F/C shirt with some shoes. You called Nami you had other plans she understand. But she said you better make it up to her. You followed Ace into the forest it's wasn't far from your cabin. It's was magical place to you it's was there was small village in the forest that had many rabbit people. Some of them stared at you as Law clinged to you. "It's alright Y/N. They never seen human before." Ace explained.

As you three approached a small bar. Ace entered the bar as you followed them inside. "Ace you returned!" Shouted the red head man with red rabbit ears. He stared at you them blinked. "OH you must be Y/N! Wow Law you founded yourself a cute human!" Shanks grinned as he was smacked by another raven haired male with golden eyes. "Enough Shanks. Law knew better..." Mihawk stared at you. "Come on Mihawk! Let the kids have their fun! He wants to mate with a cute hum---" Mihawk smacked him again then glared at you.

"Uh? I thought all rabbit people are... Shy..." You pointed at Law who was hiding behind you. "Law been like that! I'm shocked he grew upon you. I'm jealous now.." Shanks frowned this red head was too much! "Listen young lady.. I'm sure you know the story about our people?" Shanks asked. "I do. Ace told me.." Shanks smirked. "What he said is true. BUT! there is a lift to the curse.. But it's only happens every 400 years.." Shanks explained. "You mean the cruse can be broken?" You asked.

"Yes young lady.. Only if we fine true love." Mihawk explained. "That new to me." Ace stared at both man. "Law is first one that ever gotten close to a human.." Shanks explained. "Mine" Law was giving you love bites. Ace smacked him "Not in public you damn doctor!" Doctor? You stared at Law. "Yes Law is studying to come a doctor.." Shanks smirked. Law growled at Ace as two gotten into a fight this made you shook your head. "That enough!" Mihawk pulled both guys apart. "Go put on some clothes will you Law!" Mihawk blushed this made you giggled.