𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Start from the beginning

Minutes later I was finished with packing everything, I grabbed extra clothes out so I could wear them to the airport and on the plane. I wanted to be comfortable so I decided to pull out a graphic tee with some sweats, I grabbed some undergarments along with my phone and walked out of my room into the bathroom.

I looked at my phone once I heard my music cut off indicating that someone was calling me, I eyed it seeing that my mother was FaceTiming me before I answered.

"Hey boo" I heard my mother say once the call connected.

"Mommy..." I called out looking at her on the screen seeing she was in the living room.

"Yes baby?" She answered putting her face into the camera, I shook my head.

"Why didn't you just come up to my room?" I asked chuckling.

"Because girl..." she said yawning. "I'm tried and you know I'm getting big, ain't nobody got time to be walking up them stairs"

"Yeah..." I said nodding my head in agreement.

"What are you about to do?" My mother asked, I eyed myself as I held phone up. "You look so pretty Amour"

"Thank you mommy" I said smiling, she smiled. "I was about to get in the shower"

"Oh aww, you ready to leave you mommy?" She asked, I chuckled as I heard her baby talk.

"Yeah, I hope it's going to be fun..." I said staring ahead.

"It is baby, I already know where this trip gonna go..." I eyed her as she continued smiling while she shook her head.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, LeParis going isn't he?" I heard her asked, I eyed the phone as I nodded. "Then that's really all the fun right there"

"Mommy..." I smiled and shook my head.

"Y'all finna be in Jamaica booed' up" my mother said, I grinned.

"Hopefully..." I said lowly, my mother stared at the phone looking at me.

"Y'all gone talk baby..." she said, I slowly nodded.

I hope so

"Shoot, y'all better talk to each other. Y'all finna be on a whole island for the whole weekend..." she said, I nodded. "I ain't even get to be with my boo on an Island"

"Really?" I asked smiling, she nodded.

"Girl, I used to be to do a lot of stuff and it got me in so much trouble. Your grandma use to tell my tail up, I gotta tell you when you come back but I used to sneak out and stuff to see my little boo" my mother said, I smiled and shook my head.

"Omg..." I said.

"Mhm, them was the good times too. You wasn't even thought about then baby..." she said, she chuckled once I gasped. "Mommy!"

"What, you wasn't. I used to—Chile, lemme get off this phone so you can get ready" she said laughing, I shook my head. "I'll be telling you all types of stuff..."